Fan Art The Visit - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Just curious, which character is your favorite?

• Karen

Votes: 36 46.2%
  • Nikki

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Haley

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Rosa

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Officer Juru

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Professor McKenna

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Doctor Jenny

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fzonedout

Dec 10, 2019
353432_hc25.jpg

Please feel free to post assets and fan art related to "The Visit" in this thread.

Game Thread: The Visit
Developer: Stiglet (F95zone) -

Assets:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Techniques:

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Here is my incomplete version of Rosa. Can't find the eyeglasses she is wearing. The outfit is . Although not listed, the Body and Face scar sliders were set to 0%. Even though the hair is specified as OOT Sidetail Hair the only way to get it to look like the in-game renders was to take the Bangs 1 and Bangs 2 surfaces and change the Tiles to 0. I actually think this is visually better than whatever Stiglet did in-game (there are a lot of small issues with most of the game renders). Also not listed was genitalia, here I used NGV7 and one of the pubic hair selections to cover the pubic hair that is in the texture. Shoes are Chungdan's Office Pumps, with some small Surfaces edits.

Rosa 1.jpg
Rendered with Render Studio 2 low key preset. Vignette applied and resized in Adobe Lightroom.

fzonedout

Dec 10, 2019
Here is my incomplete version of Rosa. Can't find the eyeglasses she is wearing. The outfit is . Although not listed, the Body and Face scar sliders were set to 0%. Even though the hair is specified as OOT Sidetail Hair the only way to get it to look like the in-game renders was to take the Bangs 1 and Bangs 2 surfaces and change the Tiles to 0. I actually think this is visually better than whatever Stiglet did in-game (there are a lot of small issues with most of the game renders). Also not listed was genitalia, here I used NGV7 and one of the pubic hair selections to cover the pubic hair that is in the texture. Shoes are Chungdan's Office Pumps, with some small Surfaces edits.

View attachment 647475
Rendered with Render Studio 2 low key preset. Vignette applied and resized in Adobe Lightroom.
Thanks for the input. I've linked your post in Rosa's section of my post containing all assets.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Rosa's pubic hair appears to be by 3feetwolf, PubicHair_Preset08 looks to be the proper match.

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
Rosa's pubic hair appears to be by 3feetwolf, PubicHair_Preset08 looks to be the proper match.
I'm in the process of making my own version of Rosa and I think a close match to her glasses can be found in Retrodevil's Specs appeal for Genesis 3 - Square frame slim glasses.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who appreciates Rosa. Hopefully ill get my renders done eventually.....

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Mint-ER# thanks for the tip on the glasses, I actually like the Rosa character better than Karen or Nikki. I wished she was a bit darker skinned. There needs to be more ethnicity in these VN's, tired of looking at PAWG's and children in almost every VN.

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
Mint-ER# thanks for the tip on the glasses, I actually like the Rosa character better than Karen or Nikki. I wished she was a bit darker skinned. There needs to be more ethnicity in these VN's, tired of looking at PAWG's and children in almost every VN.
A true gentleman is a man of the world, and can find beauty in (and an excuse to get his leg over) women of all races!
I personally don't mind the current skin tone for Rosa, there are plenty of lighter skinned Latinas out there after all, but I completely agree with you on the main point. I've only just started teaching myself to render and i was inspired to start partially by looking at the work of OppaiAuteur... Now there is a great example of some darker skinned ladies (if you can handle their more.. voluptous nature).

Rosa is a hidden gem in this game and is way more interesting to me than a Dr Williams or an Officer Juru just because of her personality in game. Also It's nice to see a character in a VN that has some pubic hair too which is another thing which I can barely find in most other VNs.

BTW Feel free to criticize my renders when I post them later as I am happy to learn the finer points of getting things done and looking nice.

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
So for my first ever set of Daz renders I thought I'd have some fun and model Rosa and learn what goes into making a character look good. How hard can it be??
I used Golden Palace genitals for my version, which may have been a mistake when i needed to increase the complexity of my morphs for the later renders due to me being unable to get rid of some harsh skintone divisions around her ass when combined with extra pubic hair and nipple morphs. I think for my next set ill see if NGV7 is easier to work with.

So here is Rosa having fun on her beach vacation.
1 Rosa Beach Teasing 1Edit.jpg

I originally went with golden palace as I personally prefer women with a bit more going on down there. The hair used is another liberty I have taken with the original character as i liked the look of Rochelle Ponytail a bit more.
2 Rosa Teasing Pose 2 1Edit.jpg

After having a good tease, one thing leads to another...

3 Rosa Satisfied+Filled 1Edit.jpg

4 Rosa Satisfied+Filled  2Edit'.jpg

And if done repeatedly that one thing leads to another altogether....

Turns out pregnancy morphing is really really really hard to do right. Being a beginner the hardest part was getting the size and smoothness of her bump right. I used z expecting but the bump never looked big enough. Maybe there is an option I've missed or a body setting I haven't found yet? If any of you have some more experience or tips on pregnancy morphing i'd be super appreciative as its what I am most excited about and dissapointed with in my current renders.

I also used this as an opportunity to have some fun and combine some Latina style dark nipples and make them a bit more sensitive looking and swollen. I also gave Rosa a tiny bit more weight on her lower half to make her look a bit more balanced.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Karen's home is from TruForm, it is .
1588965994441.png
It requires a lot of work to get it to render like this in DAZ Studio, I am pretty sure it was built for Poser and it appears in the Content Library under the Poser Formats. Some of the OBJ files are low resolution, you can see it in the bathroom faucets, for example.

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
Mint-ER# is this what you were aiming for?

Nice!

I'm currently remaking my models and planning out a new series of but your Rosa has a far superior bump to my effort. Hell of a lot smoother and look p close to Stiglets originals. Nice motivation to improve mine.

Are you by any chance know of any issues with the Ej Agata skin mat? I think that was part of the problem i was having with headlights and GP as they were often failing to match the agata mat whilst working fine with other skin tones. Im gonna experiment more in the future to see if I can get different plugins (or combinations) to work more nicely together.

Keep up the good work!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote