Fan Art The Visit - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Just curious, which character is your favorite?

• Karen

Votes: 36 46.2%
  • Nikki

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Haley

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Rosa

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Officer Juru

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Professor McKenna

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Doctor Jenny

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Mint-ER# I am not using Headlights and I am pretty sure I used New Gen for V7 from 3feetwolf. The Agata skin gives me a few problems also when rendering, if the light hits it right I get a lot of noise in the genitalia.

Glormpy You say the morph dials are in the game thread?

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Glormpy I must be blind or my search mojo has failed me, I can't seem to find the morph list for the characters in the main game thread and not all of them are listed here.

Okay, I see what you were saying, the main character morphs are in the main thread. I usually don't like doing fan art on main characters, there are enough people willing able and better at it than me doing them. I like doing the side characters, especially if the VN Dev has done a bit of work to those characters that only have a scene or two.

And, all the main character morphs are in this thread in the OP, an easy place to look.

Last edited:

fzonedout

Dec 10, 2019
Glormpy I must be blind or my search mojo has failed me, I can't seem to find the morph list for the characters in the main game thread and not all of them are listed here.

Okay, I see what you were saying, the main character morphs are in the main thread. I usually don't like doing fan art on main characters, there are enough people willing able and better at it than me doing them. I like doing the side characters, especially if the VN Dev has done a bit of work to those characters that only have a scene or two.

And, all the main character morphs are in this thread in the OP, an easy place to look.
Glormpy and m4dsk1llz, looks like I overlooked Prof. McKenna's details in the game thread. Just updated the OP to include the info. Thanks!

Tigertooth

Oct 6, 2019
This is just the best present of the year.
The Visit is just the best and hottest game around and the artwork is amazing (I'm totally in love with Karen :) )

Unfortunately my own DAZ skills ..... or lack thereof... are nowhere near worthy. But I love this thread... thank you

Reactions: Outrider

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I'll get the ball rolling with the 2 I posted in the discussion thread:
View attachment 644754
View attachment 644764
Nice thread kick-off!!

So for my first ever set of Daz renders I thought I'd have some fun and model Rosa and learn what goes into making a character look good. How hard can it be??
I used Golden Palace genitals for my version, which may have been a mistake when i needed to increase the complexity of my morphs for the later renders due to me being unable to get rid of some harsh skintone divisions around her ass when combined with extra pubic hair and nipple morphs. I think for my next set ill see if NGV7 is easier to work with.

So here is Rosa having fun on her beach vacation.
View attachment 648395

I originally went with golden palace as I personally prefer women with a bit more going on down there. The hair used is another liberty I have taken with the original character as i liked the look of Rochelle Ponytail a bit more.
View attachment 648397

After having a good tease, one thing leads to another...

View attachment 648400

View attachment 648401

And if done repeatedly that one thing leads to another altogether....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Turns out pregnancy morphing is really really really hard to do right. Being a beginner the hardest part was getting the size and smoothness of her bump right. I used z expecting but the bump never looked big enough. Maybe there is an option I've missed or a body setting I haven't found yet? If any of you have some more experience or tips on pregnancy morphing i'd be super appreciative as its what I am most excited about and dissapointed with in my current renders.

I also used this as an opportunity to have some fun and combine some Latina style dark nipples and make them a bit more sensitive looking and swollen. I also gave Rosa a tiny bit more weight on her lower half to make her look a bit more balanced.

She looks good!

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
jfredy78 A suggestion I hope is helpful. I too use the HDRI's from HDRIHaven but look carefully at the quality of the background, you are using a night scene so it would be more consistent if you darken the image a bit, She pops a bit too much. Also look at the other shadows on the ground, they are almost all coming from behind the character, so the harsh front light and sharp shadow behind the character doesn't quite fit the HDRI you are using.

• Love
Reactions: jfredy78

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
je suis vraiment nul et comme si cela ne suffise pas j'ai un très très vieux PC alors sa limite mes test pour avoir quelque chose de correct

I really suck and as if that's not enough I have a very, very, very old PC so it limits my tests to get something correct.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Since DAZ is just a hobby, many times I have other stuff running in the foreground so Daz can be really slow. When I am trying to figure things out I run test renders, usually at a lower resolution than I am going to post here and I only run it long enough to see what it looks like. Then I use ManFriday's Render Queue to render the scenes I want overnight, works pretty good if you have a slow or older PC.

mirguam

Sep 5, 2018
any chance to get karen and nikki in a double blowjob? Also...I'd love some upskirt shots...any help to hold me over until my new graphics card arrives in the mail? lol

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
any chance to get karen and nikki in a double blowjob? Also...I'd love some upskirt shots...any help to hold me over until my new graphics card arrives in the mail? lol
Upskirt shots... Now that IS a good idea...

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
Here's my second set of renders. I've made lots of small changes to each of the models to hopefully make them look nicer overall than my first set and I've also been experimenting and practicing with dforce hair.

8 Rosa Roughlove+SplatterEdit.jpg

This image was an absolute nightmare to render as no matter what I kept getting these stripes on the image. These didn't show up in the preview iray renders and when I came back to the PC this is the competed render supposedly. Maybe its because of the lighting and the fact that a mirror is being rendered? My first google searches haven't told me what causes this effect or why these effects only show up on this image.

9 Rosa RoughloveAnalrideEditweirdtextures.jpg

Moving the view seems to sidestep the issue.

9.5 Rosa RoughAnalRide FixedStripes 1 Edit.jpg

Redoing her Pregnancy model made for a much better result than my first try.

I stopped using headlights completely as it seemed to cause more issues with skin matching than it was worth and I think I have been able to get very similar effects through modifying the Agate texture and breastmorphing.

I'm thinking of adding Karen next. I've had a look at the sticky but Karen's hair asset doesn't seem to be listed? I've also done a small search of the main game thread and it hasn't jumped out at me. I know she has her hair down sometimes but it would be nice to include her main look in the next renders.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote