Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Okay, I just took a look and it seems stiglet got a calculation wrong! :ROFLMAO:

The Karen+Nikki Ending is indeed locked out if you follow the guide... BUT I worked out if you simply choose Karen for the bowling decision (Choice Thirteen) instead of Nikki you will get the Karen+Nikki Ending. The rest of the decisions in the guide you can follow...

Otherwise you can jump straight to the start point of the Karen+Nikki Ending using the renpy command:

jump nikkazend
I thought it might be something like that. Was going to try that after doing the Nikki ending which I've just finished, and seriously, we need a sequel or at least a bonus update because that was one hell of an ending! :love:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Outrider

Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
Great game. It's good it's over because there isn't more to say about the story. How many games go on and on without advancing much update after update just to milk patreon donors? stiglet actually finished his game and he never tried to prolong it without reason so thank you. Sure the endings took a lot of time but it was 5 big updates with lot of content so it's normal.
I'm looking forward to your next game (if you create one)

As for the ending, Nikki+Karen>Karen>Nikki>harem>Haley. That's my order.

Oct 1, 2020
dude why can t i have a say in the niki - haley threesome? this game sucks, its like a kinetic novel. all good til that moment, dropped my interest. Bad game

Egalmoth

Apr 20, 2020
Nikki is, for me, the best 3d model ever. And her personality is the best too. I wish women in real world were so friendly, happy, brave, confident, etc.

I got the ending with Nikki getting pregnant, can't complain.

Really good game.

Oct 1, 2020
My opinion of your piss-poor reasoning for your opinion and summation. Just because you didn't like one scene, you decided the game was bad...:rolleyes:
i kept playing without much interest til i fuck nikky on the ass and the drama begins... it's actually good right now, but the fact the MC is like no taking decisions i don t like it, what¡s more, i kept playing bcs i felt in love with niki and wanted to see her route til de end . tomorrow i will finish it-

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
i kept playing without much interest til i fuck nikky on the ass and the drama begins... it's actually good right now, but the fact the MC is like no taking decisions i don t like it, what¡s more, i kept playing bcs i felt in love with niki and wanted to see her route til de end . tomorrow i will finish it-
That is an understandable reason. However, you get to have the ending the way you want it.

If you only want Nikki, you can have her.
If you only want Karen (Mom), you can have her.
If you want everybody you can have them.
If you don't want any of the girls, you can go cry in the corner. :ROFLMAO:

You get to have the ending you want.

I want Karen and Mom. :love:

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
guys do you know if the all in one mod has been updated to this game version? I went to download it but it still gives me the old version (12.4) ... do you have any news about it?

Ty :giggle::giggle:

4.20 star(s) 194 Votes