InfamousAone

Jan 22, 2018
Man,even with the low spec patch,the game exits after an animation starts...it used to run so smooth,and i really want this game to run as it used to...

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I just started playing this yesterday, I don't know why I haven't played this sooner. But I guess it's better this way now I can enjoy the full game without having to wait for updates.

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Did the dev ever mentioned making another game in the future? I really like his work, and would love to play more of his games.

Zeeman28a

Aug 7, 2017
Have an issue with 12.5

When I load the last save from 12.4 just after Rosa handcuffs the MC, the game ends. It will not progress past that. How do I progress into 12.5?

Thanks.
Z.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Have an issue with 12.5

When I load the last save from 12.4 just after Rosa handcuffs the MC, the game ends. It will not progress past that. How do I progress into 12.5?

Thanks.
Z.
Bad ending is Nikki's ending.

If you don't want to play again, just the ending, do this:
Start the game from the beginning
Shift+O and type "nikki_end = True" and then "jump badend" (without the quotes)

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Bad ending is Nikki's ending.

If you don't want to play again, just the ending, do this:
Start the game from the beginning
Shift+O and type "nikki_end = True" and then "jump badend" (without the quotes)
how nikki's ending is a bad ending?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
how nikki's ending is a bad ending?
I expressed myself a little badly.
It is made in this ending. I am not saying that this is a bad ending. But it is then that the MC is left alone. If you've played bad ending before, you'll recognize it. The MC is left alone until .. Nikki shows up in the college.

"jump badend" even says something about it.

Reactions: Outrider

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Have an issue with 12.5

Thanks.
Z.
Your problem is that you want to play Nikki's end on top of the Harem end. The new content is accessed off the bad end.

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
Hi. I can't get Nikki and Karen ending. I remember a couple updates earlier I did but now for some reason I can't. Aither game over or only Nikki ending. Did that change with latest version? Thank you.

Reactions: Outrider

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
New Walkthrough aka Handholder 2.0 attached below...

Looking ahead.
Hi guys, I hope everyone is well.
So I completed the final ending to the game, I hope you've all had a chance to play in and enjoyed it. You guys have all been amazing, it's your support that made it possible. Thank you.
I've made an updated walk though, I'll attach it below and in the main update post.
I mentioned my plans before but I'll go over them again, I'm going to work on making a version 1.0. No new content but just go back and fix any issues.
I want to say a big thanks to Outrider who went and spent his own free time going back and proof reading all the previous chapters. Thank you.
In addition to spelling, grammar and other general code errors I think I will try and clean up some of the images, some of the early renders look a bit washed out so I'll try and tweak those, maybe try and use a bit of AI denoising as well try and interpolate the earlier animations to make them smoother. It doesn't sound like it should take too long but looking in the game's image folder there are 9203 images. I won't be re rendering anything I don't think.
I'll hold off doing weekly posts for now, I'm not really going to have much to say. I'll perhaps try and make a few holiday themed renders for you guys though if I get the chance.
After that I'll start looking at a future project.
That's about it,
Thank you all as always and take care out there.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes