Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It's disappointing that the harem ending aka the best ending, didn't have them girls preggy. Like how? Why? That's so much missed opportunity. Stillna great game though.
Yeah I was disappointed with that aswell. Harem ending for me is the true ending.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
It's disappointing that the harem ending aka the best ending, didn't have them girls preggy. Like how? Why? That's so much missed opportunity. Stillna great game though.
Yeah I was disappointed with that aswell. Harem ending for me is the true ending.
Meh. For me, Karen ending is the best. (She is the best) :)

But I agree with the pregnancy. It was missing in harem ending.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Meh. For me, Karen ending is the best. (She is the best) :)

But I agree with the pregnancy. It was missing in harem ending.
I agree that she is the best, but if you can get her and all the other girls, that is even better.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't think she is a gold digger, she seemed like she wasn't aware that the mc was rich
As for me, she is. Then she immediately talks about shopping. (you know who's buying in that situation :LOL:)
I also don't like the situation with her phone. The man stole her phone. In this situation the phone is more important than the MC. And MC lands in the hospital.

As for the fact that I don't like her, the Haley-Nikki situations annoys me a bit too. Situation when at the gym (Nikki texted the MC for him to come) and Haley lick Nikki's pussy. When she sees MC: ''what is he doing here?!''
Haley didn't want the MC with them then. Behind the MC's back with Nikki she was having fun.

Okay, here I am a hypocrite because MC is also playing with Nikki behind Haley's back.. But what can I do? if it cannot be avoided. :confused: Honestly, I would only play for Karen if I could. I would reject the rest of the women. But unfortunately, this is not the case in this game. The MC plays with every woman, and then ''boom'' and he is alone. :D

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
As for me, she is. Then she immediately talks about shopping. (you know who's buying in that situation :LOL:)
I also don't like the situation with her phone. The man stole her phone. In this situation the phone is more important than the MC. And MC lands in the hospital.

As for the fact that I don't like her, the Haley-Nikki situations annoys me a bit too. Situation when at the gym (Nikki texted the MC for him to come) and Haley lick Nikki's pussy. When she sees MC: ''what is he doing here?!''
Haley didn't want the MC with them then. Behind the MC's back with Nikki she was having fun.

Okay, here I am a hypocrite because MC is also playing with Nikki behind Haley's back.. But what can I do? if it cannot be avoided. :confused: Honestly, I would only play for Karen if I could. I would reject the rest of the women. But unfortunately, this is not the case in this game. The MC plays with every woman, and then ''boom'' and he is alone. :D
Yeah we can't really complain about the Haley and Nikki stuff when the mc is also having sex with other women. I didn't really have a girl that I didn't like, I was happy to get all of them in the harem.

Reactions: Qmil679

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
As Nikki's Ending is the final ending, it got much better animations, outfits, rendering quality, a bit more duration compare to game's first ending aka Karen's Ending. And this is expected, because the gap between Karen's Ending & Nikki's ending is almost a year.

Still for me, Always Karen's is the best ending because it got the best love, emotion, Intimacy etc etc.

No offense to Nikki's fans, personally for me, Nikki's Ending felt like artificial fuck-buddy type of love with less intimacy, even though there is love, romance, pregnancy etc. And Nikki is clearly not a lady who gets 100% happiness by monogamy. That's why we have strip club lapdance scene which is unavoidable and the choice to go for nikki+rosa ending in nikki's ending version.

Coming to post-credit cliffhangers in all endings, i think they are just created to give players "WTF" shock feel. But, I don't think they mean anything. I don't think we get a sequel game. May be we get a complete new game all over. (Or I may be wrong lol).

Gurus

Feb 18, 2018
Playing this new version some time black screen will be generated or the game will close automatically

Tea1980

Feb 23, 2018
Thanks stiglet for your create wonderful work.
Thanks Outrider for share and inform Stiglet work. Same as you guys feel good to know this game ending but another mind so sad this game ending. Anyway will follow up your work Stiglet.
(my opinion karen and nikki should have special episode after both of her get pregnant) sound so nice right?

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
Awesome game, very straightforward and just overall fun to play (y)

Does anyone know what are this developer next plans or future projects? :unsure:

Reactions: Outrider

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Hi. I can't get Nikki and Karen ending. I remember a couple updates earlier I did but now for some reason I can't. Aither game over or only Nikki ending. Did that change with latest version? Thank you.
Having the same issue myself. Went back to redo all my saves to get each of them right near the end after the incident with Haley at the college, and even when following the Handholder precisely, I still can't get the Karen/Nikki ending anymore, it just goes to the Nikki ending.

Any advice, stiglet, Outrider?

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
Having the same issue myself. Went back to redo all my saves to get each of them right near the end after the incident with Haley at the college, and even when following the Handholder precisely, I still can't get the Karen/Nikki ending anymore, it just goes to the Nikki ending.

Any advice, stiglet, Outrider?
Okay, I just took a look and it seems stiglet got a calculation wrong! :ROFLMAO:

The Karen+Nikki Ending is indeed locked out if you follow the guide... BUT I worked out if you simply choose Karen for the bowling decision (Choice Thirteen) instead of Nikki you will get the Karen+Nikki Ending. The rest of the decisions in the guide you can follow...

Edit: An alternative way I found to get the ending is buying Karen the magazine (Choice Four) and otherwise following the guide for the Karen+Nikki Ending. You could even get the ending by changing both mentioned decisions, but one is enough...

Otherwise you can jump straight to the start point of the Karen+Nikki Ending using the renpy command:

jump nikkazend

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Okay, I just took a look and it seems stiglet got a calculation wrong! :ROFLMAO:

The Karen+Nikki Ending is indeed locked out if you follow the guide... BUT I worked out if you simply choose Karen for the bowling decision (Choice Thirteen) instead of Nikki you will get the Karen+Nikki Ending. The rest of the decisions in the guide you can follow...

Otherwise you can jump straight to the start point of the Karen+Nikki Ending using the renpy command:

jump nikkazend
I thought it might be something like that. Was going to try that after doing the Nikki ending which I've just finished, and seriously, we need a sequel or at least a bonus update because that was one hell of an ending! :love:

• I just jizzed my pants
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes