wulaak

Nov 10, 2020
Farewell Auntie, you were my favorite aunt :cry:

we'll work off screen for a ménage à trois with Hayley ^^

Last edited:

zarius13

Jan 3, 2020
help, when i use nikky save, it ends with gameover. and i use gallery mod to see nikky ending sex scene, and it also broken with my ren'py can't reload it. is there any upcoming update for this bug?

Isshio

Apr 30, 2018
Anyone knows how many scenes with officer juru? So far only at the police station and the toilet. Did I miss anything with her?

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
I wish we had more content for Rosa. I know she is a side character and she is here and there but I really wanted to see her more. Alas. For me, it could have been better. Overall, the game is absolutely amazing.

Reactions: Aloelihim

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
I feel like I'm probably in the minority of the minority here but I honestly prefer the ending with Juru, gimme dat THICCCCCCCCCC Asian lady, she beats the rest of the cast by a country AU in my opinion.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
So glad this game is done, I get to play the entire thing over again to see how the harem ending works, looking forward to whatever Stiglet does next.

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
Idk if this matters to anyone, but the infidelity is legit unavoidable. MC apparently lacks self-control whenever a woman is around him and he also never feels bad about it. *sigh* Basically, lots of sex scenes but the storyline is fucking ridiculous and the choices that are offered don't really matter much because like I said, MC cheats regardless with literally no remorse (he even says he doesn't feel guilty about any of it), and often, and I'm trying to power through it but holy fuck I hate it.

Solid animations though lol

Last edited:

Howarde

Sep 23, 2017
Idk if this matters to anyone, but the infidelity is legit unavoidable. MC apparently lacks self-control whenever a woman is around him and he also never feels bad about it. *sigh* Basically, lots of sex scenes but the storyline is fucking ridiculous and the choices that are offered don't really matter much because like I said, MC cheats regardless with literally no remorse (he even says he doesn't feel guilty about any of it), and often, and I'm trying to power through it but holy fuck I hate it.

Yeah, and after that, the guy dares to complain about Hayley ^^

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
This was a happy surprise. Great job on the game and happy I browsed the completed games. I was especially thankful that there wasn't more drama. Sometimes you just want to escape realism, y'know.

Nikki was absolutely great and super hot.

[palpatine]I'll watch your career with great interest.[/palpatine]

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

for me the problem is more than anything else that for any Rote other than the harem you have to embarrass or mistreat the others, only with Nikki, partially, you leave her talking to her, you leave the others disappointing them ....

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes