Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
dude why can t i have a say in the niki - haley threesome? this game sucks, its like a kinetic novel. all good til that moment, dropped my interest. Bad game
Yeah I really hated that you couldn't refuse it, especially as this was just Niki being extremely manipulative so that the MC would be with her. Unfortunately forced thruples/3somes are pretty common in VN's and it kinda drives me nuts.
I don't think it's a bad game though, but it really does lack player choice.

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
Hm, if by embarrass/disappoint you're referring to the fact that MC gets caught cheating, then I guess, but realistically, MC had been embarrassing/disappointing Haley from the beginning (because he was being a trash ass partner and cheating) and then adding in what's her name and promising he'd leave Haley for her (again, not a choice the player was able to make/not make) just made it worse. And don't even get me started on the audacity of what's her name to demand loyalty/fidelity from MC when she's literally the other woman... like, fuck her, and fuck Nikki. And not in the sexy way. Neither what's her name nor Nikki had any right to claim MC, so I'm not sure how they could be embarrassed/disappointed when they're both the dating equivalent of homewreckers... and then had the nerve to smile in Haley's face...

The weirdest part about this story to me is that Nikki is essentially a predator, and if you don't end up with Nikki, she says as much herself. She basically said she manipulated MC into having a physical relationship with her and then just kept her claws in him, no matter who it hurt along the way. BUT MC can still end up with her, which I'm assuming means in those endings, the predatory nature of Nikki is never even mentioned.

At any rate, my problem with this is, while it's a choice game in some aspects, a lot of the BIG decisions in this story (some that don't even have huge impact on the storyline - such as promising to what's her face he'd leave Haley and fucking the maid) are made for us and serve no other purpose than to make MC (who is already a piece of shit) an even bigger piece of a shit.

I mean, I finished the game, but I'm not gonna replay to get other endings because of the above mentioned shit.

I acknowledge that some of these feelings might be because I'm a woman though. I most likely view the infidelity, Nikki's behavior, side bitches, and other shit differently than the average player (since this site is super male-dominated), but still...
Yup, totally resonate with that. Absolutely hate the 'meddling aunt' and it's not just here but in others too like My New Family and Away From Home. Not knocking the game if that's your thing, but for me it's just the way she can't take no for an answer or even worse, the stupid MC can't help himself. Not like I have anything against aunts or IC perse. Julia in My Pleasure for example is the complete opposite to Nikki and I absolutely love her personality, totally worth persuing her romance / love arc (she has two, corruption / lust being the other). If IC is not your thing just play the un-patched version.

As far as completed games go I think you'd like My New Roommate & My Best Friend's Family (Iceridlahgames) and Life Changes For Keeley (Tlaero).

Last edited:

leokratos17

Oct 8, 2018
i not even finished the story and i'm droping already, yes, its good have option for harem ending or something like that, but i like to play MC with loyalty(in any ending he cheats), i dont like to cheat with MC who has GF, to me its ok MC fuck anyone around, as long as he's single, and i dont have this choice here, the graphics and story itself are very good tho, but this things makes me abandon the interest about the rest of story

Reactions: brichouse

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
this was one of the first games I knew, and I have replayed it now with the excuse of the new ending.

so let's start with that, I really liked how it was set up, with Nikki ditching everything to try and open up her relationship with MC, with a real clarification between the two. then the rest is very extreme like Nikki, and the romantic parts seem almost false, fan service. Nikki is too extreme a character for me, it makes me breathless just to see her ...

notable technical improvement in animations and renders

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
Yup, totally resonate with that. Absolutely hate the 'meddling aunt' and it's not just here but in others too like My New Family and Away From Home. Not knocking the game if that's your thing, but for me it's just the way she can't take no for an answer or even worse, the stupid MC can't help himself. Not like I have anything against aunts or IC perse. Julia in My Pleasure for example is the complete opposite to Nikki and I absolutely love her personality, totally worth persuing her romance / love arc (she has two, corruption / lust being the other). If IC is not your thing just play the un-patched version.

As far as completed games go I think you'd like My New Roommate & My Best Friend's Family (Iceridlahgames) and Life Changes For Keeley (Tlaero).
Yeah, the aunt refusing to take no for an answer is... creepy. Real predator shit. To me, consent seems iffy when it's only given after pressure/when it's been made clear that the person is going to continue regardless (like Nikki in the bathroom in this game).

I played Life Changes. I don't think I've played My New Roommate... I might check it out!

Reactions: L0MBR0

Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
i not even finished the story and i'm droping already, yes, its good have option for harem ending or something like that, but i like to play MC with loyalty(in any ending he cheats), i dont like to cheat with MC who has GF, to me its ok MC fuck anyone around, as long as he's single, and i dont have this choice here, the graphics and story itself are very good tho, but this things makes me abandon the interest about the rest of story
Yeah I really hate it when you're forced to cheat on your girlfriend/boyfriend, especially when the couple have been together a while and were happy. Should the game allow a route for the current girlfriend/boyfriend then it really should allow you to stay faithful.
I'm not the biggest fan of harem endings as I find it kinda ridiculous that every woman would throw away her dignity just for the mc's dick, games that make you to choose who you want to be with are more my thing.

Reactions: brichouse

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
the problem in my opinion is not so much Nikki, who in any case is the engine of the whole story, but the fact that the two guys, both MC and Haley, are totally spineless

MC was given a huge penis to compensate for the clear lack of character, throughout his path he is always passive, at most he says the wrong thing, but it is always "his" women who decide what to do with him, including the secondary characters , from Rosa to the teacher, they had to write fot him a third fight otherwise even to fight he is a nullity.

Haley doesn't fare better, described as a joke blonde, superficial, insecure. What is the impression of a girl who, invited for the first time home by her partner, cannot resist and makes her move on his aunt? (then Nikki reciprocates for her plan, but the first moves are all Haley's) when she finally leaves Mc she doesn't find better than to come back with a full-blown asshole ...

in the end Karen is the only one who can stand up to Nikki, while the youngs are from beginning to end two children taken for a walk by their aunt.

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
the problem in my opinion is not so much Nikki, who in any case is the engine of the whole story, but the fact that the two guys, both MC and Haley, are totally spineless

MC was given a huge penis to compensate for the clear lack of character, throughout his path he is always passive, at most he says the wrong thing, but it is always "his" women who decide what to do with him, including the secondary characters , from Rosa to the teacher, they had to write fot him a third fight otherwise even to fight he is a nullity.

Haley doesn't fare better, described as a joke blonde, superficial, insecure. What is the impression of a girl who, invited for the first time home by her partner, cannot resist and makes her move on his aunt? (then Nikki reciprocates for her plan, but the first moves are all Haley's) when she finally leaves Mc she doesn't find better than to come back with a full-blown asshole ...

in the end Karen is the only one who can stand up to Nikki, while the youngs are from beginning to end two children taken for a walk by their aunt.
Hm, I understand that viewpoint, but I still think Nikki, as the actual adult (because let's be real, college is basically diet adulting for most people, myself included lol) carries a lot of responsibility for pursuing and/or indulging those sexual relationships. I also think it would've been possible to propel the story forward without making Nikki predatory and forcing the cheating issue with no actual reason behind it other than "Omg, I can't resist Nikki and now I'm fucking literally anybody who asks for it."

That being said: MC is definitely a weak character with little to no spine, and Haley is definitely oddly enamored with Nikki. Tbh though, every character in the game is pretty one-dimensional/lacking depth. Even minor characters, like Rosa.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Hm, I understand that viewpoint, but I still think Nikki, as the actual adult (because let's be real, college is basically diet adulting for most people, myself included lol) carries a lot of responsibility for pursuing and/or indulging those sexual relationships. I also think it would've been possible to propel the story forward without making Nikki predatory and forcing the cheating issue with no actual reason behind it other than "Omg, I can't resist Nikki and now I'm fucking literally anybody who asks for it."

That being said: MC is definitely a weak character with little to no spine, and Haley is definitely oddly enamored with Nikki. Tbh though, every character in the game is pretty one-dimensional/lacking depth. Even minor characters, like Rosa.
but on that I agree, the role of Nikki is that

but the fact that the counterpart is a cardboard cutout makes it all the more unbalanced.

in the harem initially MC gets back with Haley, he makes a brave gesture, but the decision is all Haley's of course, and promises her love and fidelity

5 minutes later Nikki arrives and the merry-go-round begins again, but of course who explains the new situation to Haley? Nikki, who else ...

and give in immediately, at least Karen makes some objections ..

I also think it would've been possible to propel the story forward without making Nikki predatory and forcing the cheating issue with no actual reason behind it other than "Omg, I can't resist Nikki and now I'm fucking literally anybody who asks for it."
on this point, however, there is little to do. a familiar harem needs a predator, then it can be more or less masked and could be directly MC.

an incest can also be "fair" but to pass a widespread incest someone has to force their hand

Last edited:

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020

The good thing about Ren'Py is that it's not hard to get into the script and rewrite stuff. I find it immensely satisfying to change things if I don't like it. I have spent literally hundreds of hours doing this and learned a great deal about coding as well. Since this is now a completed game, it might become a future project of mine. Part of the reason I like reading threads and getting people's opinion. I'll keep yours in mind.

alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
Does anybody has only update from 0.12.4 to 0.12.5? I have very limited internet connection and I can't download full version. Thank you!

4.20 star(s) 195 Votes