felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
let's do a bit of the ranking of the finals.

from the point of view of sex it makes no sense, the harem is a meaningless marathon that dominates so much over the other endings that it is useless to line them up.

but from the point of view of history?

Karen: the most complete ending, it closes both the story with Haley and the one with Nikki, certainly both girls they don't make a great impression. then for me this is Karen's game, the best mother of the genre.

Haley: the more "right" ending, only forget the reconciliation with the aunt, but the rest is well managed, weird is without pregnancy, menopause I do not know you.

Nikki: the craziest ending, how crazy Nikki is, the romantic part with her abandoning everything to have a second chance with Mc, but then already on the first date it becomes clear that it would have been delirium and madness, so the arrival of Rosa is not surprising nobody.

Karen + Nikki: the funniest, the whole dinner to celebrate is a show, from the choice of the dress, to the aperitif to the dessert to the finale

Reactions: Edrick23

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
that is, there was a continuation because I see the game has ended
if you are using the incest patch make sure to download the uptodate one from lewdpatcher and if that does not work you need to start form the beginning

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
HA HA You thought you could hide but you can't.....Finally found you,I feel a song coming on...... I like Big Tit's and I like em round, Karen she will be my lover

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I started off with trying to merge all the mods together - Incest, Gallery and this one. And then I decided to add a few tweaks to this mod to give me an indication of the ending I originally would have got. Finally, I decided to merge the guide by Stiglet into this as well.

Lo and behold, my "supermod".

You'll need to use UnRen to extract all the files first and then replace it with the contents of my supermod. Just run the UnRen tool and use option 1 at the least. You can use Option 9 and run all of them, but it worked with just option 1 for me.

EDIT: Updated to 12.4. This release focuses on the Harem path. There's one choice at the very end that I've added a quick guide for - but I don't think anyone really needs that; the choices are pretty obvious. This update wraps up all the endings. But seems like there's still some things that Stiglet has yet to add. Not sure what --- and I sure hope its not another refactoring because that would just fuck the mod up :(

I've kept the previous mod attached to the post as well, just in case.

Android Port (by Wills747):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any chance of an update for the Supermod

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Here's a cheat mod that I'm too lazy to make a thread for. It has a menu so you can see all the different endings without having to replay and figure out every little choice.

To install unzip the file in your game folder, oh and the mod is incest-enabled only. When you get to the scene in v0.11 after you fight with Haley's ex, the menu appears.

EDIT: First version required using Unren, updated with one that doesn't.
Does this mod work on version 0.12.5 ?? or is it even needed ??? (I'm planning to play with the "All in one mod" so I don't know if there is such a need)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: wwgwa

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Why are there no routes for Dr. Williams and Officer Juru?

It saddens me a bit how the only scene involving Dr. Williams results in a game-over unless you're playing the mod.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
This "game" was OK. There's a handful of choices thought out all of it that would even make it a game at all. And I honestly don't even know why some of the choices even exist? Because some of the scenes play out the same way regardless.

I think the story between Maya and the Aunt was probably the hottest out of all the storylines.

I do wish there was variety in the story. I wish you weren't forced to fuck the Aunt or the Mom.

The + of this are the girls are hot, there's a bunch of fucking happening, and it's a completed game. I wouldn't put it anywhere in my favorite games, but it's a decent time killer while wanting for your favorite games to update.

Reactions: MattShizzle

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Actually I meant Hayley lol, have no idea where the F I got Maya from? LoL. Note to self don't write these while drinking.

Reactions: spl00sh321

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
This "game" was OK. There's a handful of choices thought out all of it that would even make it a game at all. And I honestly don't even know why some of the choices even exist? Because some of the scenes play out the same way regardless.

I think the story between Maya and the Aunt was probably the hottest out of all the storylines.

I do wish there was variety in the story. I wish you weren't forced to fuck the Aunt or the Mom.

The + of this are the girls are hot, there's a bunch of fucking happening, and it's a completed game. I wouldn't put it anywhere in my favorite games, but it's a decent time killer while wanting for your favorite games to update.
Yep it's okay However why is my Dick so big ? Hung like a horse

However this is the best scene ever

342765_tv-h-s.gif

bigtopia

Jul 12, 2018
The latest incest patch (1.0) changes the names but breaks all the animations and there are tons of screens which dont load that I have to ignore. Wish there was an easier way to activate incest content.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
The latest incest patch (1.0) changes the names but breaks all the animations and there are tons of screens which dont load that I have to ignore. Wish there was an easier way to activate incest content.
i mean yeah when you use a patch that is for a different game version shit is bound to break, you have use the 0.12.5 patch since 1.0 isnt on here yet.

Reactions: Outrider

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
i mean yeah when you use a patch that is for a different game version shit is bound to break, you have use the 0.12.5 patch since 1.0 isnt on here yet.
Incest patch 1.0 worked well at games version 0.12.4, haven`t tested the new game version !!!!!

4.20 star(s) 194 Votes