eternalfyre

Aug 10, 2017
Also here is the save that was included along with the details:

"Hi gus, here's the test version for you. I've skipped through it and it hasn't crashed or anything so it must be working perfectly right? :)

The Nikki ending branches off from the bad ending. To skip playing through the whole game you can type "jump badend" and then "nikki_end = True" into the game's console (without the quotes). You can bring up the console by pressing shift+O.
I've attached a savefile also, but you need to put this in your game save folder which should be somewhere like c:/Users/appdata/roaming/renpy/thevisit."

Totally breaking the rules by sharing this - but hey, it's for the good of our brethren who have probably had blue balls for this release for a while now.

Last edited:

pester

May 22, 2017
good nikky ending! I definitely liked it better than the harem ending. Its close between which one I liked better this or the nik karen one; but Im gonna have to say this one especially with that cliff hanger at the end(secret nik karen ending lol).

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
good nikky ending! I definitely liked it better than the harem ending. Its close between which one I liked better this or the nik karen one; but Im gonna have to say this one especially with that cliff hanger at the end(secret nik karen ending lol).
Its really sad that game end but really hope new game gonna be with such big breasted girls

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
The Visit [v0.12.5 Test Build] [Stiglet]

Win/Linux: Original Size: 2.08 GB Compressed Size: 618 MB
Mac: Original Size: 2.06 GB Compressed Size: 602 MB

Win/Linux: -
Mac: -

4.20 star(s) 194 Votes