D

Deleted member 2479505

I ended up with the mom only(pregnant).....where when and which option do I have to choose for aunt and mom ending or aunt girlfriend ending or all of them 3 ending???

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
g53_Camera.jpg

Feeling the squeeze
Hi guys, I hope you are all well.
Things are well here. I managed to finish my final animation and other posing work in daz on Sunday evening. I started work on the renpy script on Monday, it normally takes me the best part of a week to get that done and considering the weekends are my most productive days I expect it will take until the the end of the weekend at least.
Even if I could work faster on that I've still got a large backlog of renders to... render. I don't want to compromise the image quality so I'm not going to rush them, it may take about 5 or so more days for them to be finished.
I'm probably going to have to tweak some of the variables that go into deciding the endings so it might give me time to create an updated walk through. Every cloud...
I guess I could also try and provide a save file for this ending as you will all have to play through from the beginning otherwise.
Last week I did a few renders of Michelle the store owner, so to continue with that theme I did a few more this week of another minor character. I went with the Dean of admissions. She might look a bit bookish at first glance but there's another side to her also.
23a.jpg
23b.jpg
23c.jpg
23d.jpg
I hope you guys enjoy and I'll have the next update ready as soon as I can!
Thank you all as always and take care.

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
it is possible to end the thread so that nikki stays at the end instead of hayley or karen ?
Nikki's personal ending is in progress and should be the last.
There are 5 endings in the game now: 1) bad ending at 0.11; 2) Karen's ending; 3) Haley's ending; 4) Karen + Nikki; 5) Karen + Nikki + Haley.
See walkthrough on the first page for which choices lead to which ending (no spoilers, just answers).

Reactions: Outrider

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Nikki's personal ending is in progress and should be the last.
There are 5 endings in the game now: 1) bad ending at 0.11; 2) Karen's ending; 3) Haley's ending; 4) Karen + Nikki; 5) Karen + Nikki + Haley.
See walkthrough on the first page for which choices lead to which ending (no spoilers, just answers).
I understood that the ending with the harem would also be improved, as in the version I had played it was not complete (MC made up with all 3 but there was no scene with the complete harem), right?

is the improved ending already present?

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
I understood that the ending with the harem would also be improved, as in the version I had played it was not complete (MC made up with all 3 but there was no scene with the complete harem), right?

is the improved ending already present?
No. The ending with the harem, when everyone is out in the VIP room of the bar, which now belongs to Nikki. In the afterword, everyone is still in suits, and the maid is on a leash. Nothing else. Karen is not involved in girl + girl.
There will be an ending just with Nikki, 0.12.5 or 1.0.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
No. The ending with the harem, when everyone is out in the VIP room of the bar, which now belongs to Nikki. In the afterword, everyone is still in suits, and the maid is on a leash. Nothing else. Karen is not involved in girl + girl.
There will be an ending just with Nikki, 0.12.5 or 1.0.
thanks

so i think i missed an update, but at this point i'm waiting for the last ending

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017

Small setback
Hi guys, I hope everyone's okay.
I just want to give you a quick update because I know release of the next update is supposed to be any day now.
If you read the post title you're probably expecting good news... Not.
I had an issue over the weekend that's cost me some time. The AI frame interpolation software I use to make the animations smoother decided to have a stroke or something on certain images. Normally it creates small artifacts in the generated frames, that's to be expected. What I was getting was much worse, bad enough to be unusable.
I wasn't about to give up on the smooth animations so I spent a bunch of time in Gimp and daz use the spot render tool to fix the areas where the AI had messed up. All in all I think I did an okay job. You might see parts of the scene judder a bit but hopefully no enough to distract from the action.
That was until I went to interpolate another animation and it just went off the rails. Here I can give you an example.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This was basically beyond salvaging, I tried splitting the image up different ways and feeding it to the AI, but it was having none of it. I finally bit the bullet and just went ahead and rendered all the intermediate frames in daz. I really didn't want to because I still had and have other renders that need to be done. I cheated a bit and rendered at lower resolution and abused an AI denoiser. It's not so noticeable because it's an animation and a lot of the image is out of focus and blurry anyway.
Needless to say I was frustrated and then concerned that all my other animations were going to have this issue, I jumped ahead and started doing them and they all turned out okay thankfully. I don't know what the exact issue is, it seems to be the AI doesn't like close ups, large areas of repeating patterns and apparently huge swinging breasts. I guess it wasn't trained on those :).
To get to the point it's cost me time and it means the update is gonna be delayed another day or two. It sucks, all I can say is sorry, it's coming guys, it's gonna take just a bit longer.

Last edited:

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020

Small setback
Hi guys, I hope everyone's okay.
I just want to give you a quick update because I know release of the next update is supposed to be any day now.
If you read the post title you're probably expecting good news... Not.
I had an issue over the weekend that's cost me some time. The AI frame interpolation software I use to make the animations smoother decided to have a stroke or something on certain images. Normally it creates small artifacts in the generated frames, that's to be expected. What I was getting was much worse, bad enough to be unusable.
I wasn't about to give up on the smooth animations so I spent a bunch of time in Gimp and daz use the spot render tool to fix the areas where the AI had messed up. All in all I think I did an okay job. You might see parts of the scene judder a bit but hopefully no enough to distract from the action.
That was until I went to interpolate another animation and it just went off the rails. Here I can give you an example.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This was basically beyond salvaging, I tried splitting the image up different ways and feeding it to the AI, but it was having none of it. I finally bit the bullet and just went ahead and rendered all the intermediate frames in daz. I really didn't want to because I still had and have other renders that need to be done. I cheated a bit and rendered at lower resolution and abused an AI denoiser. It's not so noticeable because it's an animation and a lot of the image is out of focus and blurry anyway.
Needless to say I was frustrated and then concerned that all my other animations were going to have this issue, I jumped ahead and started doing them and they all turned out okay thankfully. I don't know what the exact issue is, it seems to be the AI doesn't like close ups, large areas of repeating patterns and apparently huge swinging breasts. I guess it wasn't trained on those :).
To get to the point it's cost me time and it means the update is gonna be delayed another day or two. It sucks, all I can say is sorry, it's coming guys, it's gonna take just a bit longer.
Helluva problem. All I can suggest is go closer or farther away.

4.20 star(s) 193 Votes