Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
f15_Camera (4).jpg

Smouldering
Hi guys, I hope you're all doing well.
Things are fine here. I'm working on the scenes with the swimsuit you guys voted for. Lilith 7 (Nikki's base character asset) comes with a make up preset that matches the colors of the swimsuit, I thought this was quite serendipitous so I decided to go ahead and use it. It does seem strange seeing her in make up but it makes a nice change.
As I get closer to finishing the next update I've been thinking a little about what I'll do after.
I hope to get this update released early next month if all goes well. Then I think I'll go back and polish everything up and release a final version of the game before I start on anything new. Hopefully this should not take too long and I can get it done before December.
Like previous years my day job tends to get very busy around the holiday season so I'll put work here on hold (And pause billing of course). This should hopefully also give me some time to get together some ideas for my next project.
A few of you may know that The Visit started off as just a simple demo project, just something I made to see if I could actually put something together. I never had plans to make more than what is now the prologue. I was encouraged to continue it and so I did. This meant I didn't really have a story already written to work to and have just been following a vague outline in my head. I hope to write something a lot more substantial for my next project before I start working on renders etc. I'll probably keep billing paused until I have some real work to share with you guys. We'll see how it goes.
I said last week I'd do some fun renders of Karen and Haley as we won't be seeing them again. We saw Karen last week to this time it's Haley.
20a.jpg
20b.jpg
20c.jpg
I think she's been missing us.
That's all from me for now.
Thank you all as always and take care out there.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Not a fan of Nikki with makeup, also would feel weird playing an ending without a mommy Karen scene(I ignored the Haley one xD) but well... the power of milfs is strong

Reactions: Outrider

twisti46

Sep 25, 2017
View attachment 868493

Smouldering
Hi guys, I hope you're all doing well.
Things are fine here. I'm working on the scenes with the swimsuit you guys voted for. Lilith 7 (Nikki's base character asset) comes with a make up preset that matches the colors of the swimsuit, I thought this was quite serendipitous so I decided to go ahead and use it. It does seem strange seeing her in make up but it makes a nice change.
As I get closer to finishing the next update I've been thinking a little about what I'll do after.
I hope to get this update released early next month if all goes well. Then I think I'll go back and polish everything up and release a final version of the game before I start on anything new. Hopefully this should not take too long and I can get it done before December.
Like previous years my day job tends to get very busy around the holiday season so I'll put work here on hold (And pause billing of course). This should hopefully also give me some time to get together some ideas for my next project.
A few of you may know that The Visit started off as just a simple demo project, just something I made to see if I could actually put something together. I never had plans to make more than what is now the prologue. I was encouraged to continue it and so I did. This meant I didn't really have a story already written to work to and have just been following a vague outline in my head. I hope to write something a lot more substantial for my next project before I start working on renders etc. I'll probably keep billing paused until I have some real work to share with you guys. We'll see how it goes.
I said last week I'd do some fun renders of Karen and Haley as we won't be seeing them again. We saw Karen last week to this time it's Haley.
View attachment 868495
View attachment 868501
View attachment 868502
I think she's been missing us.
That's all from me for now.
Man I'd kill for this lingerie ingame

Chrysall

Jul 23, 2018
How advanced is the pregnancy in this game? Can MC actually get someone pregnant or is it just another fake pregnancy tag to lure audience?

kaynam69

Jan 31, 2020
Hi, does anyone here have the rpyc files for the incest patch? I can't seem to extract the rpa file.. My PC is broken so I can't use it to extract the file. Any way to extract it using android?

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
g01_Camera.jpg

Scary times.
Hi everyone, I hope you are all still keeping well.
I'm good here, though it seems the virus situation is getting worse again as we head towards winter, I hope you all stay safe.
I'm closing in on the last scenes now, I've got a couple more animations I want to do and then a quick post credits scene. Not much else to report really.
As Halloween is coming up I had to do this week's fun renders on that theme.
21a.jpg
21b.jpg
21c.jpg
21d.jpg
21e_Camera.jpg
21f_Camera.jpg
I'm not sure what she's supposed to be, I've been listening to the Locked Tomb series of audiobooks so perhaps she's a necromancer, Nikki the Ninth, she sucks souls and other things. :)
Anyways I hope you enjoy and I'll see you all next week.

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
My MC does't have a soul. It's inside Nikki. She's gained 100+ more years off my MC. And I'd do it all over again. Anyone got any resurrection pots so I can swig it and get back to Nikki?
Any ending involving Nikki is GOAT. o_O
BTW I'm waiting for the next release and stocking up on any resurrection vials and pots I can find.

4.20 star(s) 195 Votes