Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
d07_Camera.jpg

So wet
Hi guys, I hope you are all doing well.
I can't think of much to say this week, nothing interesting to report.
I do quite like how the above render turned out though. Sometimes they just come our better than expected and leave me pleasantly surprised. The whole set was slapped together from different assets with a few little extra touches of my own. I'm quite happy with it to be honest.
You may have noticed a complete lack of Karen or Haley in any of the previews. That's because they will not be appearing in this ending at all. I decided make with ending focus solely on Nikki. Rosa might feature a little, I'm not 100% decided on this yet.
Anyways, I did few new fun 4k renders of Nikki this week instead of rehashing old ones, though I did mess about with some more hair styles again. I don't know about you guys but hair really makes a major difference to how sexy a character appears. I can just pretend this is research.
18a.jpg
18b.jpg
18c.jpg
18ab.jpg
18bb.jpg
18cb.jpg
Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy, that's it from me for now.
Thank you all as always and take care.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
View attachment 849157

So wet
I do quite like how the above render turned out though. Sometimes they just come our better than expected and leave me pleasantly surprised. The whole set was slapped together from different assets with a few little extra touches of my own. I'm quite happy with it to be honest.
You may have noticed a complete lack of Karen or Haley in any of the previews. That's because they will not be appearing in this ending at all. I decided make with ending focus solely on Nikki. Rosa might feature a little, I'm not 100% decided on this yet.
Anyways, I did few new fun 4k renders of Nikki this week instead of rehashing old ones, though I did mess about with some more hair styles again. I don't know about you guys but hair really makes a major difference to how sexy a character appears. I can just pretend this is research.
View attachment 849158
View attachment 849159
View attachment 849160
View attachment 849162
View attachment 849165
View attachment 849168
Man, if she turns too hard in that dress she burst right out of it. Here’s hoping.

Reactions: twisti46 and Fayrus
D

Deleted member 2479505

Hey guys I played this game.while I was playing I got tow option either I have feelings for the aunt or have none.....so I chose none....and in the end I end up with the mom got pregnant.i go through this way and end the current version.
So I want to ask did I miss any other story or scenes???is the mom story finished??what about the aunt or the girlfriend??how much percentage did I finishe of the current version??(my English is not good)

Milflover68

Jun 14, 2019
Hey guys I played this game.while I was playing I got tow option either I have feelings for the aunt or have none.....so I chose none....and in the end I end up with the mom got pregnant.i go through this way and end the current version.
So I want to ask did I miss any other story or scenes???is the mom story finished??what about the aunt or the girlfriend??how much percentage did I finishe of the current version??(my English is not good)
There are 3 more endings currently. Mom and Aunt, Girlfriend and Harem ending. So try different options for more scenes/endings.

Reactions: Outrider

twisti46

Sep 25, 2017
View attachment 849157

So wet
View attachment 849158
View attachment 849159
View attachment 849160
View attachment 849162
View attachment 849165
View attachment 849168
Daaaaaamn that first render. I'm still looking for my jaw.

Reactions: Fayrus

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
Did no one else notice what Stiglet wrote in his latest post?
With Nikki's ending being the final update of The Visit, that means we won't see the lovely Karen ever again outside of Stig's occasional Patreon renders - and fan-art such as my latest...
KarenDrink.png
I can't believe MC and Nikki would give up on her... but we won't forget you Karen!

LadyBee

Aug 10, 2018
So is next update the ending for Nikki, any news on when that's dropping? and is there any news on the next project after this????

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Wait so the harem ending is litterally this ? there is no involvement of all 3 of them together ? it stops after he just has sex with nikki and karen ? cause changelog says harem ending ?

• Sad
Reactions: Aria.Mizu

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
Wait so the harem ending is litterally this ? there is no involvement of all 3 of them together ? it stops after he just has sex with nikki and karen ? cause changelog says harem ending ?
do you have the latest version? cause for the harem ending its all three and the maid

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017

With Nikki's ending being the final update of The Visit, that means we won't see the lovely Karen ever again outside of Stig's occasional Patreon renders - and fan-art such as my latest...
View attachment 851421
I can't believe MC and Nikki would give up on her... but we won't forget you Karen!
Yep - I read it... but I understood it differently... There will be multiple endings - let's say 1,2,3 & 4 - so the way I read his post is that for THIS ending (whichever number it is), there won't be any Karen or Haley in it. They will be in another ending...

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Might be due to your choices during gameplay. Try different choices for different endings.
dunno what should be different im together with haley again i got the maid and i did it with nikki and karen ?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't know about you guys, but for me the best route/ending is with MC Mom/Karen. I don't even like harem ending as much as Mom ending.
Maybe because my only favorite and wonderful woman from this game is Karen/Mom. :love:

I don't know why some people have such hype for Nikki. I don't like her that much.
I don't like her hairstyle, I don't like women with short hair. Looking at Nikki's modeling photos with long hair - I liked it. But short hair definitely not.

I don't even mention Haley, gold-digger. All she sees is money and MC dick. When her phone is stolen, we can see what is most important to her.

In short: Mom is the best. :love: hot, caring milf.

Milflover68

Jun 14, 2019
I don't know about you guys, but for me the best route/ending is with MC Mom/Karen. I don't even like harem ending as much as Mom ending.
Maybe because my only favorite and wonderful woman from this game is Karen/Mom. :love:

I don't know why some people have such hype for Nikki. I don't like her that much.
I don't like her hairstyle, I don't like women with short hair. Looking at Nikki's modeling photos with long hair - I liked it. But short hair definitely not.

I don't even mention Haley, gold-digger. All she sees is money and MC dick. When her phone is stolen, we can see what is most important to her.

Same here Karen/mom ending was best:love:. But I also like Nikki though. Her sort hair is little bit turn off for me but her milfy body is damn sexy also the things she do are super kinky:devilish:.

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019

View attachment 851421
Eh, so I see another ending not for me. Karen is my only favorite woman in this game. :confused:
In Haley ending, Karen met a guy and got into a relationship with him, it hurt me.
In Nikki's ending, Karen will be completely gone, sad but well. Interesting for those who like Nikki - the update focused on her. And probably a slightly different ending. Because I admit that in some endings, scenes from other endings are repeated.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

how much wisdom
the best "mom" of any game, even slightly "ugly" if you like, but real.

the opposite of Nikki ...

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes