Djaden57

Sep 29, 2017

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
c40_Camera.jpg

Do you like my hair?
Hi everyone, I hope you are all doing okay.
Things are fine here, no problems to speak of so far. That might change though as I want to try and get some animations done this week.
Daz has a bug where it doesn't save certain data in an animation. I could spend a day creating an animation, save and then load only to find half of my work gone. (This actually happened last update :( )
It's a known issue and supposedly it has already been fixed in the latest private beta version, I've been hoping for a new update to the public version asap. I thought the new RTX 30 series GPU's might prompt then to release an update sooner rather than later as they do not work with the current version.
I can sort of get around the issue by simply saving every single frame in my animation as a separate file, it just means I have to complete the animation in one sitting and hope daz doesn't crash. I could also try and obtain an older version of daz and create my animations on that. Neither is ideal.
I had a poll on an outfit for Nikki, the winner was the swimsuit.
swim.jpg
I've opened up the post so you guys can check out what the other options were. Currently there is another poll to choose the color of the swimsuit so go vote if you can.
I often hear that people don't like Nikki's hair, that it's too short etc...
I like it and have no plans to change it, however I thought it would be fun to see what she would look like with different hair.
I went back to a few renders I made in the past and tried a few different styles. I found it quite hard to find styles that looked okay and not too jarring. I'm so used to the short hair everything else seems wrong to me. But anyway, tell me what you guys think.
h1.jpg
h2.jpg
h3.jpg
h4.jpg
h5.jpg
h6.jpg
Anyway that's all I have for you this week. I hope you enjoy.
Thank you all as always and take care out there.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
View attachment 839422

Do you like my hair?
Things are fine here, no problems to speak of so far. That might change though as I want to try and get some animations done this week.
Daz has a bug where it doesn't save certain data in an animation. I could spend a day creating an animation, save and then load only to find half of my work gone. (This actually happened last update :( )
It's a known issue and supposedly it has already been fixed in the latest private beta version, I've been hoping for a new update to the public version asap. I thought the new RTX 30 series GPU's might prompt then to release an update sooner rather than later as they do not work with the current version.
I can sort of get around the issue by simply saving every single frame in my animation as a separate file, it just means I have to complete the animation in one sitting and hope daz doesn't crash. I could also try and obtain an older version of daz and create my animations on that. Neither is ideal.
View attachment 839423
I've opened up the post so you guys can check out what the other options were. Currently there is another poll to choose the color of the swimsuit so go vote if you can.
I like it and have no plans to change it, however I thought it would be fun to see what she would look like with different hair.
I went back to a few renders I made in the past and tried a few different styles. I found it quite hard to find styles that looked okay and not too jarring. I'm so used to the short hair everything else seems wrong to me. But anyway, tell me what you guys think.
View attachment 839424
View attachment 839425
View attachment 839426
View attachment 839431
View attachment 839432
View attachment 839433
Really with long hair she look sexy!

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
View attachment 839422

Do you like my hair?
View attachment 839423
View attachment 839424
View attachment 839425
View attachment 839426
View attachment 839431
View attachment 839432
View attachment 839433
That red hair with the ponytail makes her look a bit like Kasumi from Dead or Alive.

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
View attachment 839422

Do you like my hair?
View attachment 839423
View attachment 839424
View attachment 839425
View attachment 839426
View attachment 839431
View attachment 839432
View attachment 839433
Thank you for the knews! Take your time man, deep breath and chill. I feel that she is your creation and for my part I cannot see her with other hair style than short, it's part of who she is. That being said... she looks gorgeous in any style haha. I wish you the best of lucks and a not so troublesome work.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
View attachment 839422

Do you like my hair?
View attachment 839423
View attachment 839424
View attachment 839425
View attachment 839426
View attachment 839431
View attachment 839432
View attachment 839433
My choices would be 1st and 5th. But i admit the current short hair seems to fit her character beter

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Damn the story how Haley and MC met was something. I personally would not end up in a relationship with someone who had sex with a stranger whom she met in a party. That's just my opinion. Another reason is that she's a slut. A loyal slut but still a slut.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
was that professor really so easy chick that she agreed to have sex with that all-time-fap ethan? She's so hot she should have some choice and should not jump any dick they see. Such hotties like professor shouldn't be an easy chick.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes