Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Sure, but arguably the moment the question was asked by Nikki and the option was included, about whether or not you could be in love with Nikki and in a serious relationship with her, it created an expectation that fans were obviously going to want to pursue.

From that point on, offering an ending that was solo for everyone else accept Nikki would naturally generate some backlash, especially considering that she is the only one with so much influence over MC. It would make sense that MC be angry with her still, but it wouldn't make sense that he remains that way, especially after losing Haley permanently to douch bag, (another scene that in my opinion breaks Haley's character. I'm not saying she should forgive MC and help him to the nurses station still, but it's hard to swallow the idea she would stay with that douch after that) and being unable to return to be with mom. Basically why if Nikki was his only opportunity for love with any of them, would he say no because if rather be alone than with you. That point kind of kills the Nikki Karen ending and the Harem ending all that says is Nikki isn't forgiven which based on other endings obviously isn't true.

Alternatively an ending with Nikki and Haley could work out as well. Could start similarly to a Nikki only ending up to the point where Nikki finds out about Haley walking away with Douch bag after MC gets beat up by him and personally kicks him in the balls slaps Haley and asks her if that is what she really wants or prefers over her and MC. Then offers Haley a triangle relationship with the two of them that Haley accepts.

Alternatively you could start Karen's ending normally until a few weeks later where Haley shows up at your home crying about everything that she missed and how wrong she was about was walking away with Douch bag. While MC struggles to figure out how he feels and prepares to turn Haley away hurt in his eyes because a part of him still loves her and knows better than anyone what it's like to make a mistake, Karen overhears everything and can't bring herself to Deny Haley a part of MCs life, after all it was Nikki who fucked things up, pulling the puppet strings poor Haley was just another victim. The reality of the legal situation also begins to weigh heavily as well as the thought of a future with no grandchildren. Just as MC is ready to send Haley away not willing to risk losing Karen again with a broken face filled with tears, Karen invites Haley in were they all talk about the future.

Yeah just a few bits I thought would kind of fit and would be cool.
....It was just a joke I was making mate

• Thinking Face
Reactions: quinfax

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
c02_Camera.jpg

Buzzing
Hi guys, I hope you are all keeping well.
Everything is okay here.
I've been busy making some sexy scenes on a new set I created. Sometimes I can't find assets that fit what I need (or they don't exist). I end up having to mix and match lots of different things to try and get the look I want. I quite like what I came up with.
Above is the location I mentioned last week, I managed to cram about 20 characters into the background (not all in this particular render) without running out of Vram or resorting to rendering the image in sections. While the background characters don't hold up to close scrutiny they are passable when in the background and subject to blur from depth of field.
I also have to two new characters that we'll see in a bit more detail.
girls.jpg
They are named Milly and Mandy at the moment but I'm open to suggestions.
I considered creating a scene with Professor McKenna but in the end felt my time would be better spent creating more Nikki content.
But not to completely forget her she this the subject of this week's 4k fun renders.
She must be missing the MC because she's had to get herself a new toy.
17a.jpg
17b.jpg
17c.jpg
17d.jpg
I hope you guys enjoy and that's all I have for you this week.
Thank you all as always and take care of yourselves.

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
Sad, I was hoping for more Prof McKenna

View attachment 830100

Buzzing
Everything is okay here.
I've been busy making some sexy scenes on a new set I created. Sometimes I can't find assets that fit what I need (or they don't exist). I end up having to mix and match lots of different things to try and get the look I want. I quite like what I came up with.
Above is the location I mentioned last week, I managed to cram about 20 characters into the background (not all in this particular render) without running out of Vram or resorting to rendering the image in sections. While the background characters don't hold up to close scrutiny they are passable when in the background and subject to blur from depth of field.
View attachment 830102
I considered creating a scene with Professor McKenna but in the end felt my time would be better spent creating more Nikki content.
But not to completely forget her she this the subject of this week's 4k fun renders.
View attachment 830104
View attachment 830105
View attachment 830106
View attachment 830107

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
View attachment 830100

Buzzing
Everything is okay here.
View attachment 830102
View attachment 830104
View attachment 830105
View attachment 830106
View attachment 830107
The dress on Nikki is one of the sexies that I ever see))

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
For my personall opinion this game only have two little minuses(And we still not see nikki ending but I think its gonna be perfect).
First that harem ending was good but I think many hope to see in the end like all harem girls gonna be pregnant
Second one that in thsi harem we dont see doctor and policewomen(Sorry little forget their names)

Reactions: Fayrus and Nulldev

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
View attachment 830100

Buzzing
Everything is okay here.
View attachment 830102
View attachment 830104
View attachment 830105
View attachment 830106
View attachment 830107
Thank you man for sharing the update. I don't know if the developer reads this forum but I just wanted to say that I am one of those who wanted a bit more with the teacher (she is incredible, thank you a ton for the pics!), I am not mad or anything, just sad that we didn't get to, at least, leave her with a little "present" that might had created another problem like the one she mentioned she once had :p <33. That being said, everything looks awesome, and if more characters means that the story didn't end then I am even happier. I can't wait for the new content to come out. I really wish you the best and thank you very much for the great work!

Reactions: Outrider
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes