Draguh

Nov 20, 2019
I heard the game is finished, was put on hold and now seems to be unfinished? what is the current status of this?

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I heard the game is finished, was put on hold and now seems to be unfinished? what is the current status of this?
One Ending Pending - Nikki Ending.

This might take some time since it was not the dev original plan and is being done due to popular demand. Remaining endings are completed

Reactions: Draguh

badikruio

Oct 13, 2019
View attachment 808643

Midnight snack
Hi guys, I hope you are are well.
Things are fine here and I'm back into the swing of things.
So with Nikki's ending not really being planned I'm gonna have to go back and mess around with how the game decides what ending you get. This will probably mean having to start the game from the beginning to get the new ending. I might overhaul the whole thing anyway, we'll see.
A few people have asked if I have any info to share on any future projects. Right now the answer is no. Not because I don't want to share but because I don't have anything. I've got a few nascent ideas and that's about it.
I've started doing my game renders in 4k and then downsampling to 1080p. I'm not giving them any extra render time, in theory the GPU is still going to cast the same amount of rays, just spread over more pixels, still I'm hoping it may improve image quality slightly. I'm not 100% sure it does but it we'll see. The Dr. Williams and Officer Juru scene in the last update was all done at 4k and downsampled. Perhaps you guys noticed a difference?
Anyway, what is 4k is this week's custom renders. The patron behind this scenario wished to remain anonymous however I'm sure you'll all wish to give your thanks anyway.
View attachment 808644
View attachment 808645
View attachment 808646
View attachment 808647
View attachment 808648
View attachment 808649
I hope you all enjoy and that's all form me this week.
Thank you all as always and take care.
Stig's high-tier patrons have such great taste unlike some other projects. Every one of their requested scenes are money very well spent. Makes me wish there was more differentiation on the routes where Haley would more fully explore her lesbian side rather than it just being teased - but you run the risk of fanatics shitposting to death about "ntr".

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Stig's high-tier patrons have such great taste unlike some other projects. Every one of their requested scenes are money very well spent. Makes me wish there was more differentiation on the routes where Haley would more fully explore her lesbian side rather than it just being teased - but you run the risk of fanatics shitposting to death about "ntr".
Problem is more that Karen was written very much as not very comfortable with those experiments. Now we see some teases in endings she gets more comfortable but especially harem ending was set close to start of that relationship between them with their first big all get together, so you can imagine more might happen in a distance future. :)

badikruio

Oct 13, 2019
Problem is more that Karen was written very much as not very comfortable with those experiments. Now we see some teases in endings she gets more comfortable but especially harem ending was set close to start of that relationship between them with their first big all get together, so you can imagine more might happen in a distance future. :)
You took my post extremely literally. Karen is shown to be very hetero. Nikki and the maid however are a different story and what I was referring to.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You took my post extremely literally. Karen is shown to be very hetero. Nikki and the maid however are a different story and what I was referring to.
Well there are some scenes with Nikki and the maid, but it is the Mc's story overall and not Haley's. Same as we do not see loads of lesbian scenes with Nikki solo that we know has those tendencies as well.

ferrus

May 9, 2017
1st playthough of a game, no walkthrough you get what ending you get. 2nd and onward, i'll use whatever tools i can to get all the content.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I haven't used a walkthrough for this game until I got game over. Then I replayed and found the critical spot I missed.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I haven't used a walkthrough for this game until I got game over. Then I replayed and found the critical spot I missed.
i hope i don't get censored again .... anyways .. thats why i replay all my games several times ... this is about this game moderators !!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: GrammerCop

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
what ending can you get? thought there was only the happy ever after one
At the moment there are 5 endings.

Bad ending.
Karen ending.
Karen and Nikki Ending.
Haley ending.
Harem Ending.

Dev is currently working on the Nikki solo ending and then it will be finished.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes