MarvelFanSMASH

Jul 18, 2018
Well guys, with the imminent release of the ambitious & epic Harem Ending, I felt the need once more to make another fan-art - but this time I also wanted to thank and congratulate Stiglet for creating (and now almost completing) The Visit, with it's beautiful and unforgettable characters, an engaging story that manages to perfectly balance the plot with hot as hell sex scenes, and for being such a talented, honest & up front dev! You are inspiring and I am proud to support you!

Because of the amount of hard work you're clearly putting into the Harem, making so many scenes with all those girls - to honour you I did something I never thought I would on this old laptop - render all 7 girls at once!

Cheers to you, stiglet! Love your work!
View attachment 760411

...and thanks once again to HHUUKK for his honest critiquing of this and all my fan-art - it only helps me improve! :LOL:

You guys do check the Fan Art Thread, right? ;)

VERY HOT! I NEED THIS BEST ENDING, PLEASE!

Mar 3, 2018
good night
I never used unren
Can someone please explain to me step by step how to do it?
Thank you very much
Hey, sorry for the delayed response.

First off, download the UnRen tool from the link - click here. You can use whichever version you wish to use (v0.9-dev is what I use and it seems pretty stable to me). Extract the contents and you should have a bat file. Probably called UnRen.bat or UnRen-dev.bat. (P.S: You may not see the extension depending on your folder view configuration)

I'll explain in context of this game - I downloaded the package from Mega, although I don't believe other DLs are going to be much different. If you're using 7-zip, you can simply say extract here, since the zip itself contains a folder. Now go to the folder where you extracted your game and inside it you should find the game's main EXE file.

Now all you need to do is copy the UnRen.bat file into the same location as the main EXE file of the game. Run the bat file and you should see a command prompt with the options. Now just follow the instructions in my original post.

In summary, run option 1, then return back to the menu and run option 2. That should cover it. Alternatively, you can just run option 9 instead of the 2 options individually.

Hope this helps.

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
a31_Camera.jpg

Midnight snack
Hi guys, I hope you are are well.
Things are fine here and I'm back into the swing of things.
So with Nikki's ending not really being planned I'm gonna have to go back and mess around with how the game decides what ending you get. This will probably mean having to start the game from the beginning to get the new ending. I might overhaul the whole thing anyway, we'll see.
A few people have asked if I have any info to share on any future projects. Right now the answer is no. Not because I don't want to share but because I don't have anything. I've got a few nascent ideas and that's about it.
I've started doing my game renders in 4k and then downsampling to 1080p. I'm not giving them any extra render time, in theory the GPU is still going to cast the same amount of rays, just spread over more pixels, still I'm hoping it may improve image quality slightly. I'm not 100% sure it does but it we'll see. The Dr. Williams and Officer Juru scene in the last update was all done at 4k and downsampled. Perhaps you guys noticed a difference?
Anyway, what is 4k is this week's custom renders. The patron behind this scenario wished to remain anonymous however I'm sure you'll all wish to give your thanks anyway.
comm15a.jpg
comm15b.jpg
comm15c.jpg
comm15d.jpg
comm15e.jpg
comm15f.jpg
I hope you all enjoy and that's all form me this week.
Thank you all as always and take care.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Haley's big booty looking damn fine as always !!:love: We should have some "closure" with our teach McKenna tho !! She too fine to forget about her sweet ... teaching methods.;)

Glen_Quagmire

Oct 30, 2017
It would be great to have the final scene in this game with the MC and His Mom again

But this time having the option to pick no pregnancy for the ones who aren't into that

Nor-Van

Aug 4, 2018
View attachment 808643

Midnight snack
Hi guys, I hope you are are well.
Things are fine here and I'm back into the swing of things.
So with Nikki's ending not really being planned I'm gonna have to go back and mess around with how the game decides what ending you get. This will probably mean having to start the game from the beginning to get the new ending. I might overhaul the whole thing anyway, we'll see.
A few people have asked if I have any info to share on any future projects. Right now the answer is no. Not because I don't want to share but because I don't have anything. I've got a few nascent ideas and that's about it.
I've started doing my game renders in 4k and then downsampling to 1080p. I'm not giving them any extra render time, in theory the GPU is still going to cast the same amount of rays, just spread over more pixels, still I'm hoping it may improve image quality slightly. I'm not 100% sure it does but it we'll see. The Dr. Williams and Officer Juru scene in the last update was all done at 4k and downsampled. Perhaps you guys noticed a difference?
Anyway, what is 4k is this week's custom renders. The patron behind this scenario wished to remain anonymous however I'm sure you'll all wish to give your thanks anyway.
View attachment 808644
View attachment 808645
View attachment 808646
View attachment 808647
View attachment 808648
View attachment 808649
I hope you all enjoy and that's all form me this week.
Thank you all as always and take care.
I sincerely hope this game , the previews and weekly renders aren't the last we see of Karen, MC's mom, as she is way too hot and mommyish of a MILF to be confined to a single game. Very few characters can strike a chord like she can.

It would be awesome as hell if wet got a sequel or even "Mini Sequel" of sorts with Karen and MC. I feel like there would be enough demand to support it. It would be just a question as to what the premise of the game should be.

Last edited:
Reactions: Outrider

zenaxius

Oct 13, 2019
I'd actually like for the new game to not be connected with this one, but for it to have lets say a guest apperance of a side character. If Stiglet decides to do a sequel I feel that he will feel a burnout. Just my 2 cents.

Can't wait for Nikki only ending. She deserves it.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'd actually like for the new game to not be connected with this one, but for it to have lets say a guest apperance of a side character. If Stiglet decides to do a sequel I feel that he will feel a burnout. Just my 2 cents.

Can't wait for Nikki only ending. She deserves it.
Well an appearance of Officer Juru will likely have a lot of fans, main girls is never super smart except as maybe a cameo since according to canon they are in a relation with MC of this game.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes