ethioman47

Nov 24, 2017
I've gotten to the threesome with Mom and Nikki at college on the harem path I followed with the walkthrough, but the game just ends right after that scene where MC, Mom, and Nikki are talking in bed. Did I not follow the harem path correctly?

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I've gotten to the threesome with Mom and Nikki at college on the harem path I followed with the walkthrough, but the game just ends right after that scene where MC, Mom, and Nikki are talking in bed. Did I not follow the harem path correctly?
Probably because this is the "v0.12.4a" and not the "v0.12.4 full". :unsure: That is what on the main page still showing, which means that we have to wait till someone uploads the full version here, which would have the continuation of the stories.
I asked before about this, because at svs they showing people posting with the full version but I am not sure if its legit or its a click bate. :unsure::confused:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Probably because this is the "v0.12.4a" and not the "v0.12.4 full". :unsure: That is what on the main page still showing, which means that we have to wait till someone uploads the full version here, which would have the continuation of the stories.
I asked before about this, because at svs they showing people posting with the full version but I am not sure if its legit or its a click bate. :unsure::confused:
He said he's taking time off
All questions will be answered next month

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
He said he's taking time off
All questions will be answered next month
Right I knew about that, I was letting the others know that the current version here is not the full one and that either they have to wait for it or go somewhere else where someone did upload the full one. :unsure:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Right I knew about that, I was letting the others know that the current version here is not the full one and that either they have to wait for it or go somewhere else where someone did upload the full one. :unsure:
It could use a better longer ending, that's for sure.
For the Harem path that is.
If there is a Harem path cause it's not mentioned in the tag just the walkthrough.
This is the first game I've seen that it ends in a game over if you add one girl too many in the Harem path.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Did you follow the walkthrough ?
Also do you have the incest patch as i know that an outdated incest patch can cause progression issues.
Also are you sure you have the 0.12.4 version on your pc ? As the harem ending was only added in the latest update.
Before that the threesome with Karen and Nikki was the end for the harem path.
No this is the full version. Multiple people have been able to play the harem ending to completion, including myself.

Reactions: Mastershake

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Did you follow the walkthrough ?
Also do you have the incest patch as i know that an outdated incest patch can cause progression issues.
Also are you sure you have the 0.12.4 version on your pc ? As the harem ending was only added in the latest update.
Before that the threesome with Karen and Nikki was the end for the harem path.

No this is the full version. Multiple people have been able to play the harem ending to completion, including myself.
The Harem consists of only 3 women or it's Game Over.
Rose sneaks her way into the Harem in the end.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It could use a better longer ending, that's for sure.
For the Harem path that is.
If there is a Harem path cause it's not mentioned in the tag just the walkthrough.
This is the first game I've seen that it ends in a game over if you add one girl too many in the Harem path.
If you did play the game you would have noticed that even though you play a harem, both Karen and Haley are not that into sharing MC, but accept it more because of consequences and what happened before. So it kinda makes sense that they would add Rosa that is part of family and shenanigans, but do not accept you going with Doc and Juru while you should be with them. It is a harem, but one at the acceptance of the women involved cause they love him and eachother, not a free do whatever you want for MC.

Reactions: bonerland

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
You either missed something or installed an old incest patch. College has threesome, end game foursome:

screenshot0001.jpg

screenshot0002.jpg

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Hmm with the way Haley's path ended you would think there would be another option to how it might end. :unsure:
I did all the other possible paths and I must say that at some of them the game either should continue further or better yet there should be a sequel to them. (For example the harem path.:sneaky:)
Even our lovely doctor and police lady should have a chance to get some more of the MC. :unsure::sneaky:

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes