Sangria

Mar 21, 2018
I'm confused about something, started the game last night and had different saves. Reached when you get to fuck the mom and then stopped and went to sleep. So today I opened the game and all my saves are gone. Does someone know what happened here?

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
so i guess there is currently no option with the police, doctor or professor all are one time options

ferrus

May 9, 2017
While i'd love there to be a man-whore ending where you bang all the side girls that functions as an evil ending, that seems a little unfair for Stiglet. The guy has really gone above and beyond on the endings. He's just been really good at staying in contact and not taking advantage of people. I'm excited for whatever he does next.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
I started off with trying to merge all the mods together - Incest, Gallery and this one. And then I decided to add a few tweaks to this mod to give me an indication of the ending I originally would have got. Finally, I decided to merge the guide by Stiglet into this as well.

Lo and behold, my "supermod".

You'll need to use UnRen to extract all the files first and then replace it with the contents of my supermod. Just run the UnRen tool and use option 1 at the least. You can use Option 9 and run all of them, but it worked with just option 1 for me.

EDIT: Updated to 12.3. This release focuses on the Karen + Nikki path. Or if you're using the mod, Mom + Aunt. No handholder needed - just a rounded up ending. With this update we have 3 endings concluded - and one more to go, unless there's some that I didn't think about.

I've kept the previous mod attached to the post as well, just in case.

Update: I'm waiting for the non TEST version to be dropped before I update the mod - I have had a pretty bad experience with updating the mod for a non-final version and had to redo a bunch of stuff. I have already started some tweaks based on some other feedback and updates that other community members had shared - please be patient till the next update. The current mod may not work with the released game - I haven't tested it out.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

good night
I never used unren
Can someone please explain to me step by step how to do it?
Thank you very much

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
good night
I never used unren
Can someone please explain to me step by step how to do it?
Thank you very much

Download unren. you extract it to the main game folder where the executable (.exe) is, double-click on unren and a window opens with an index of the options it offers you. usually the most used are 2, 3 and 9, I personally always use 9 but nobody forbids you to try to use all the other options just out of curiosity. all very simple and intuitive. have fun ;) ;)

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
Download unren. you extract it to the main game folder where the executable (.exe) is, double-click on unren and a window opens with an index of the options it offers you. usually the most used are 2, 3 and 9, I personally always use 9 but nobody forbids you to try to use all the other options just out of curiosity. all very simple and intuitive. have fun ;) ;)

First of all thank you very much for the explanation
I don't know if I did it correctly because it gave a "file failed" error
That's how it's done?
Thank you

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017

I don't know if I did it correctly because it gave a "file failed" error
That's how it's done?
Thank you
the error is due to the fact that the file has already been decompiled and therefore for him it already exists, here I doubt that you have tried several times to decompile the files ... one thing I forgot to tell you is that once decompiled the files you will find in the \ game folder some new folders called "image" "video" etc ... if you have tried several times I suggest you go to the game folder, you probably already have the folders I mentioned ... check , if you find them then unren has done its job, if not send the screenshot of the "game" folder and let's see what's wrong. ;) ;)

peas

Jul 31, 2018
really enjoyed the game. Only complaint would be the Aunt's tits are just too big. Sex scenes were great. Hope you are already working on another game.

Sep 25, 2017
The walkthrough is for an ending called hand holder....are there more interesting endings with better scenes???...if so could I get the walkthrough for that please??

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
The walkthrough is for an ending called hand holder....are there more interesting endings with better scenes???...if so could I get the walkthrough for that please??
the walktrough in the first post contains all information about the endings, the dev called walktrough "hand holder" instead of walktrough

Also hand holder sounds a little lame ...I would expect something like pussy playboy or something...
it is not the name of any ending the ending names are in the file

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
Hello i have a small question in the gallery there seems to be the last 9 scenes I can't play how to unlock them

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
Someone should make a song like Thomas F. Wilson’s Questions to answer all the ad nausum that was already answered.

Why is the game on hold? Stiglet took a vacation and a mod jumped the gun.

Is there a walkthrough? Look on the first page.

What program does Stiglet use? DAZ.

I got an unexpected error, what should I do? Pfft, I don’t know.

Sep 25, 2017
Hey guys...I'm facing a problem.... every time I reach the scene on 2nd day at the gym...the game stops working and closes on its own....has any else faced this problem?? .....how do I solve it..

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes