lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
Is the game completed or is it close to completion?
The game is completely over.
After the summer, the author, if he can figure out how, is going to add a separate ending for Nikki. Which he didn't initially plan, but the community was too loud about it.

Personally, I think that:
1) Or it will be an epilogue with a kind of ending
2) Or there will be a button to start the ending
Because to fit it into complete game means rewriting all ready-made solutions for the other 5 endings.

Reactions: Draguh

Crazymic79

Jul 31, 2018
So, yeah, the harem ending is meh. The juru and Doc ending is way better. And the Nikki and Karen ending is the best. My biggest issue is not being able to choose which hole to put it in. I'm not into anal or the BDSM with Rosa. Just my opinion.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What a weird game.
The patch would have been a better idea if you included haley too.
Not that much fun playing the roommate.
I had so much trouble playing through that game.
I played for 1 minute and saved cause it crashed every minute.
I had to click for a minute save and close and ipen it again.
I never had that kinda problem with any other game. this is a first.
I hope that problem is fixed in the next update.
Also the script could use a new proofreader to make it less of a headache to read.
I can easily fix all those mistakes.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Just finished playing your game and I have to say that I loved it! Yes it was short and you could only have sex with your aunt but that did not bother me AT ALL. First of it is kind of refreshing to have a FULL game like that even when it is short because then u can really have sex with someone and not build up to it for a few years^^ Second... the aunt was the only lady in there I wanted to have sex with anyway so that was great too! I'm a simple man; I see huge tits I love it =D I'm really looking forward to your next projects =D
If you only had sex with Nikki, then this comment must be centuries old.
Play the new update now.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Errors like this...how to solve them...it's just frustrating View attachment 779847
Are you playing from the start or are you using one of your saves? I noticed that once a new update is out it is best to start from the beginning because there was a lot of code changes made through the game also Stinglet occasionally will add or change something in the previous scenes which once more messes up with the saves. Also the "patch" you have to make sure its for the specific version of this game or you end up with either missing images or some other crash like errors. And lastly make sure you do not have to many games/programs that use ren'py engine on otherwise it also causes issues with this or any other game/program. :unsure:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Are you playing from the start or are you using one of your saves? I noticed that once a new update is out it is best to start from the beginning because there was a lot of code changes made through the game also Stinglet occasionally will add or change something in the previous scenes which once more messes up with the saves. Also the "patch" you have to make sure its for the specific version of this game or you end up with either missing images or some other crash like errors. And lastly make sure you do not have to many games/programs that use ren'py engine on otherwise it also causes issues with this or any other game/program. :unsure:
Has nothing to do with it. The game is just damaged.

Last edited:

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
By the way did anyone tried the latest "full" version from svs and if its legit or just a click bate? :unsure:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I played form the beginning. I finished that short walkthrough.
I had to save a lot to continue.
Now I am at Nikki's bar where all are celebrating.
I'm in the Harem path.
Too bad I can't include the officer and the Doctor into the Harem, cause that ends in a game over, bummer.
What kind of a Harem path is that?

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What's with this game?
It says onhold but I got a The End at the end of this game plus a bonus ending too.
That was the weirdest Harem path ever. He can only choose people who live in the house , no outsiders. Did they put it onhold cause they knew they messed up the Harem path ending and mean to change it or something like that?
There's also the weird school where they dress like bimbos that we didn't get to see any further progress in the story.
And that weird boyfriend didn't come back for revenge.
The ending does look like it needs a better one.
I don't mind it they redo the ending, it could use some work on the Harem path.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
What's with this game?
It says onhold but I got a The End at the end of this game plus a bonus ending too.
That was the weirdest Harem path ever. He can only choose people who live in the house , no outsiders. Did they put it onhold cause they knew they messed up the Harem path ending and mean to change it or something like that?
There's also the weird school where they dress like bimbos that we didn't get to see any further progress in the story.
And that weird boyfriend didn't come back for revenge.
The ending does look like it needs a better one.
I don't mind it they redo the ending, it could use some work on the Harem path.
There are 4 endings to this game. Karen solo, Haley solo, Karen and Nikki, Harem.
Stiglet is taking a break until the end of the month and then he'll work on a Nikki solo ending. That's why it's "on hold".
This will be the last ending for this game.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
There are 4 endings to this game. Karen solo, Haley solo, Karen and Nikki, Harem.
Stiglet is taking a break until the end of the month and then he'll work on a Nikki solo ending. That's why it's "on hold".
This will be the last ending for this game.
That's weird too. This game doesn't have a Harem tag, but it was included in the walkthrough.
I also looked into this Nikki game but I can't find it.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
That's weird too. This game doesn't have a Harem tag, but it was included in the walkthrough.
I also looked into this Nikki game but I can't find it.
I also didn't want to go through all those solo paths. It sounds boring to me.
The Harem path has more action but too many paths lead to one game over too many to me which was not stated in the walkthrough
I also didn't mention that the game kept crashing every 5 seconds.
I clicked 2 or 5 times then saved then load.
Man what a pain that was.
I think the animation may have something to do with it.
Every time I got to that part, I was like here we go again.

Last edited:

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
Someone should make a song like Thomas F. Wilson’s Questions to answer all the ad nausum that was already answered.

Why is the game on hold? Stiglet took a vacation and a mod jumped the gun.

Is there a walkthrough? Look on the first page.

What program does Stiglet use? DAZ.

I got an unexpected error, what should I do? Pfft, I don’t know.
Just saying.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
I also didn't want to go through all those solo paths. It sounds boring to me.
The Harem path has more action but too many paths lead to one game over too many to me which was not stated in the walkthrough
I also didn't mention that the game kept crashing every 5 seconds.
I clicked 2 or 5 times then saved then load.
Man what a pain that was.
I think the animation may have something to do with it.
Every time I got to that part, I was like here we go again.
If You play on Windows, look at this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-visit-v0-12-4-stiglet.10361/post-3991393 , do as described in the post and then you can play without freezes and crashes.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes