Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
Mods, remove that 'On Hold' tag!

Aaand I'm back.
Hi everyone!
I hope you are all well, I'm feeling good and I'm ready to get this last ending done.
I don't know about all you guys but that seemed like no time at all, oh well :).
I got most of my RL jobs done, and I even did a bit of cleaning up of my Daz library, things were getting a bit clutted, I probably had too many things installed that were slowing things down.
I managed to get asset for Genesis 8 characters that provides rigged breasts and nipples as well as basic collision and smoothing to work on Genesis 3 characters. It tooks a little research and a bit of messing in blender but it seems to work. Hopefully this will allow me to make the breasts a bit more interactive.
Anyway I don't have much for you now, I'll start working on the Nikki ending tomorrow. I did do a few custom renders for a patron who has been waiting since before I took my break though.
comm14a.jpg
comm14b.jpg
comm14c.jpg
comm14d.jpg
comm14e.jpg
comm14f.jpg
I hope you all enjoy and I'll see you all next week.
Thank you all as always and take care.

Last edited:

twisti46

Sep 25, 2017

Aaand I'm back.
Hi everyone!
I hope you are all well, I'm feeling good and I'm ready to get this last ending done.
I don't know about all you guys but that seemed like no time at all, oh well :).
I got most of my RL jobs done, and I even did a bit of cleaning up of my Daz library, things were getting a bit clutted, I probably had too many things installed that were slowing things down.
I managed to get asset for Genesis 8 characters that provides rigged breasts and nipples as well as basic collision and smoothing to work on Genesis 3 characters. It tooks a little research and a bit of messing in blender but it seems to work. Hopefully this will allow me to make the breasts a bit more interactive.
Anyway I don't have much for you now, I'll start working on the Nikki ending tomorrow. I did do a few custom renders for a patron who has been waiting since before I took my break though.
View attachment 798748
View attachment 798749
View attachment 798751
View attachment 798752
View attachment 798753
View attachment 798757
A surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Is there anyway to add incest to the game.The incest patch doesn't work.
The incest patch does work. What is happening that makes it seem to not work? What scene? Have a screenshot? Be more specific so people can help you.

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018

Aaand I'm back.
Hi everyone!
View attachment 798748
View attachment 798749
View attachment 798751
View attachment 798752
View attachment 798753
View attachment 798757
This hairstyle looks way better for her, her regular look doesn't do anything for me but this one's a big improvement.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Does that mean there's already an existing solo Nikki path that's just missing an ending?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Why is that? coding error or content hasn't been added yet?
Play it. Though the scene is kinda hot it is not a very wise choice to make at that moment. Dev has been a bit of a meanie. :p

On the whole if you have played the part leading up to the endings it also makes sense, two girls just forgave you and accepted you can have a harem with the two of them in it and then you go and do that. What happens makes all the sense in the world based upon the story at that moment.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Play it. Though the scene is kinda hot it is not a very wise choice to make at that moment. Dev has been a bit of a meanie. :p

On the whole if you have played the part leading up to the endings it also makes sense, two girls just forgave you and accepted you can have a harem with the two of them in it and then you go and do that. What happens makes all the sense in the world based upon the story at that moment.

i don't get you. why did you told me to play then after 2 sentence, you explained it? :)

anyway. i have played this around v0.5 or v.06 i guess? then i downloaded the v.0.12.3 and look around at this thread. someone posted a save file (forget what was the topic all about, maybe someone ask for a save file) the content of the file was the mc's girlfriend found another man, so i download that file but it doesn't tell how did she find another man.

well well. forgot about it. i am gonna play it again (someday) but could i get a save file from you before the mc punch his girlfriend's boyfriend?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
i don't get you. why did you told me to play then after 2 sentence, you explained it? :)

anyway. i have played this around v0.5 or v.06 i guess? then i downloaded the v.0.12.3 and look around at this thread. someone posted a save file (forget what was the topic all about, maybe someone ask for a save file) the content of the file was the mc's girlfriend found another man, so i download that file but it doesn't tell how did she find another man.

well well. forgot about it. i am gonna play it again (someday) but could i get a save file from you before the mc punch his girlfriend's boyfriend?
Best is just to play the various paths, there are some pretty hot scenes all over the game and some change based on the path you play and not only for the ending. The handholder guide in OP tells you all the choices for all routes and with skip on you can go through it pretty fast. I do not even have a separate harem save since it was not needed and still need to play the Haley solo route.

Also it is still worth to play it to see what exactly happens, dev was a bit mean but it is kinda nice scene especially when not tempted.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Best is just to play the various paths, there are some pretty hot scenes all over the game and some change based on the path you play and not only for the ending. The handholder guide in OP tells you all the choices for all routes and with skip on you can go through it pretty fast. I do not even have a separate harem save since it was not needed and still need to play the Haley solo route.

Also it is still worth to play it to see what exactly happens, dev was a bit mean but it is kinda nice scene especially when not tempted.

i understand. after the game is complete i'll be back.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes