z3z3

Apr 28, 2017
hey guys i downloaded the latest version of the game 12.4 it dosent seem to start my last save is when i get back home and i caught the mother puniching rosa with the paddle and i take it from her to hit her my self and it ends here the new update dont start how could i fix it ??

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Here's a cheat mod that I'm too lazy to make a thread for. It has a menu so you can see all the different endings without having to replay and figure out every little choice.

To install unzip the file in your game folder, oh and the mod is incest-enabled only. When you get to the scene in v0.11 after you fight with Haley's ex, the menu appears.

EDIT: First version required using Unren, updated with one that doesn't.
can u update it for nikki ending as well :)

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
That scene is forced since it sets up the banishment and the various endings that start then. If you cannot get to those endings use the walkthrough to get the correct paths for the various endings
So from what you said the way is to avoid the aunt from the beginning, so that the gameover does not occur.
I will wait a long time now before playing this again.
Thanks for the attention. (y)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So from what you said the way is to avoid the aunt from the beginning, so that the gameover does not occur.
I will wait a long time now before playing this again.
Thanks for the attention. (y)
No you cannot and should not avoid the aunt, that scene where you get caught is meant to happen as start of the endgame. For your fave ending see walkthrough.

Reactions: Moricano

Repuci

May 1, 2017
H2R none of those, the dev took a break this month, and will continue to work on it the next

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
He should definitely consider making another because this is honestly one of the absolute best out there. It's a simpler game than most but that's one of its strengths, as are the renders, the insanely hot characters, and the animations are amongt the best I've seen.

Hopefully this break will give them a spark of inspiration because although it would be quite an achievement to make one great VN then retire, it would be great to see a couple more from them because they're one of the best out there.

The only things about this ending and also the Karen/Nikki ending was the lack of pregnancy and Karen getting in on the girl-on-girl action. Also, a bit disappointed we never got to see some action with just Nikki and Haley as I really thought we'd get to see what they were getting up to on that first night back home, that maybe the MC would go downstairs for a drink after fucking Karen and then have a cheeky spy on them. :sneaky:
Completely agree that a simple(r), well rounded game that focuses primarily on a few key (and extremely hot) characters and sexual encounters is a far better game to play than most ultra complex games filled with forgotten and ignored characters who will never get an ending and where you spend lots of player time on boner killing minigames or conversations with male characters who barely move the story forward.

Stiglet has already achieved so much and I hope he enjoys his break.

Luckily i'm sure the fan-art thread will soon be filled with some pregnant Nikki, Karen and Hayley action!

animeking2264

May 5, 2018
Sighs if the dev made his videos WEBMs instead of pictures. You probably wouldn't crash a lot if you try to fast foward through animations. This is one of the few game it crashes so damn much during animation. Funny thing before the endings of all the character I rarely had problems.
HOW CAN I FIX IT PLEASE HELP

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes