ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I tried both the compressed and regular download and they both crash.
What a waste of time. I have to try to make it to a new scene,save close the game and then load.
It needs a major bugfix.

Reactions: animeking2264

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
The whole ending felt kinda silly, everyone was acting a bit weird but i guess that was to be expected. Harem is such a weird concept that you have to loosen up a bit in order to make it work.
But when it comes to Juru acting all slutty and all. I don't think it was that much different then what we got to see from her so far.
She was always a slut, but maybe this time she got a couple drinks in her plus the influence from a bigger and more confident slut.
I agree with the sentence about Harem ending.
Even though harem ending was fun, the best ending for me is ending with Karen (mom) - my favorite character from the game, Haley and Nikki are no match for her. That's just my opinion, fans of Haley and Nikki please don't hate me. :ROFLMAO:
I hate Haley from the beginning. I like the mom-son relationship and here she is nicely portrayed between MC and Karen, so that's just a nice plus for Karen.

Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
He takes a break for the summer, last ending is on hold until he gets back.
but my question is whats left? all the four endings over na? if its season 2 for the game... i would love to see it thou... atleast just Karen (mom) and mc part get a sequal... just one normal story till the end...

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
but my question is whats left? all the four endings over na? if its season 2 for the game... i would love to see it thou... atleast just Karen (mom) and mc part get a sequal... just one normal story till the end...
If I'm not mistaken it's Nikki ending.

Reactions: Outrider

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
He decided to add a Nikki solo ending after the request for it of a lot of his patrons and other fans and likely some inspiration how he could make that one work and make sense after the rest of the game.

InfamousAone

Jan 22, 2018
What an annoying game. It keeps crashing a lot but at least the patch worked this time.
It crashes with that gallery mod and I don't even know how to work out that mod ending whatever.
It works great if you only use the low spec patch,without the gallery mod or the incest patch,i've only installed the gallery mod after i've finished the desire path,and now i have all the scenes,the reason why they can't work perfectly together at the moment is because this is the test version 12.4. and the patches are not yet adjusted well to it,so my advise,use ONLY the low spec patch,without the rest.The game is worth it and you know it.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Probably not. Even if there's any, he's a "slow dev", since he have irl main job. No need to get haste.
He should definitely consider making another because this is honestly one of the absolute best out there. It's a simpler game than most but that's one of its strengths, as are the renders, the insanely hot characters, and the animations are amongt the best I've seen.

Hopefully this break will give them a spark of inspiration because although it would be quite an achievement to make one great VN then retire, it would be great to see a couple more from them because they're one of the best out there.

The whole ending felt kinda silly, everyone was acting a bit weird but i guess that was to be expected. Harem is such a weird concept that you have to loosen up a bit in order to make it work.
But when it comes to Juru acting all slutty and all. I don't think it was that much different then what we got to see from her so far.
She was always a slut, but maybe this time she got a couple drinks in her plus the influence from a bigger and more confident slut.
The only things about this ending and also the Karen/Nikki ending was the lack of pregnancy and Karen getting in on the girl-on-girl action. Also, a bit disappointed we never got to see some action with just Nikki and Haley as I really thought we'd get to see what they were getting up to on that first night back home, that maybe the MC would go downstairs for a drink after fucking Karen and then have a cheeky spy on them. :sneaky:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Agreed that is intentional. It is part of the story resulting in the banishment, etc. But what a comeback
If the 2 options of the gameover how it can return !!!
I have tried all the paths not to options that do not take the gameover, I was connected in this game but now I play more than that. :eek:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
that is intentional and forced
I could see that almost every game is intentional, very few choices and when there is any choice it is to fuck with Mc in general.
I was very excited about this game in previous versions I thought it would continue a cool story, but it screwed up overall. :unsure:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I could see that almost every game is intentional, very few choices and when there is any choice it is to fuck with Mc in general.
I was very excited about this game in previous versions I thought it would continue a cool story, but it screwed up overall. :unsure:
That scene is forced since it sets up the banishment and the various endings that start then. If you cannot get to those endings use the walkthrough to get the correct paths for the various endings. For Haley solo for example you need other choices as Karen and Nikki together and again other ones for the harem and Karen solo all through the game, starting with first choice in game and also that last choice is important for the ending you will get.

Stiglet has actually been great in the way he both made sex flow pretty natural, while there was sex already in part 1 with Nikki while he still maintained a logical burn and in fact almost no choice leads to blueballing, just a different option for sex at worst. Now we still have one last ending to go before final, but until now I would say it is one of the best games in its kind.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes