• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
I enjoyed this update -Dev Add Pregnancy and this game with have perfect ending :cool: (y)
We have pregnancy for Karen and Karen + Nikki endings.
Idk why we didn't get it for Harem ending.

I wish Stiglet adds more content for Harem ending. I feel it was kinda rushed.

Reactions: Hadgar

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018

Well Stiglet is takin a break so maybe he'll update the older endings and harem ending a bit before getting back to the good stuff still to come when he returns.

Hopefully with endings for other pretty ladies like Rosa and Juru, but time will tell when Stiglet returns, it will be worth the wait in my opinion.

Reactions: caspian90

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Well why no pregnancy, only stiglet knows, my guess because it is already in all the other endings. Rushed part, well I understand people want action renders with all 6 women, but having 4 chars already in the render instead of 7 takes a shit load of the cpu's memory. Likely it is/was just not feasible to do a render under 30 hours a piece with them. Sad but true.

ENEME

Apr 17, 2020
Hi guys, I downloaded version 0.12.4 and when I launched latest save (Nikki + Karen pregnant story) there was few images where pregnant Karen and Nikki where having a conversation and then it just crashed into the menu with no error message. Do you know how to fix it?

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
The mods made a right choice with the on hold tag.
But to be fair Icstor & other scammers need the abandoned tag on there games.

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Personally I'm all for putting an "On Hold" tag to games where the dev is going on vacation. I'm also, obviously, all for the dev going on vacation. Sometimes I read such entitled comments that almost make me sick, as if the dev is their personal slave.

Still, an update on the OP with why this is on hold should also be a must.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well Stiglet is takin a break so maybe he'll update the older endings and harem ending a bit before getting back to the good stuff still to come when he returns.

Hopefully with endings for other pretty ladies like Rosa and Juru, but time will tell when Stiglet returns, it will be worth the wait in my opinion.
The only ending he has planned is Nikki solo.

That is only getting put in due to popular demand or this would have been the last update.

Reactions: Outrider

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018

That is only getting put in due to popular demand or this would have been the last update.
Solo Nikki is probably gonna be ma favourite ending, just wish the other non main lassies could have got some tlc and endings, ah well i cannae wait for solo Nikki.

Thanks for the heads up.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

True and in defense of that popular demand, it does make some sense since Nikki is the one that started of the shenanigans, though to be honest with how the game developed it is a bit hard to see a satisfying Nikki ending without Karen. So I would say that is still my fave ending.

hoangbenben

Mar 23, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of The Visit v0.12.4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
It have problem i can download the game

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes