Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
How many endings are finished? and is Nikki's romance one of them?

Last time I played this was over a year ago, but i do remember that i loved all the lovely LOVELY ladies in this but Nikki took top spot and is there to stay.

Only request i have apart from sexy solo ending with all the ladies is a walkthrough for all who ask for it to help them and that includes me, regardless keep up the beautiful work Stiglet.

Last edited:

vakarian-01

Apr 10, 2020
I downloaded the new version. But when I reach the end of the last dorm scene with Karen and Nikki, it just says "Thanks for playing. Until the nex version". Also after that the version number in the main menu changes from 12.4 to 12.3.
I thought this patch would complete the harem route?

nIkeguy

Jun 5, 2017
I’m still receiving a lot of error content any idea or plan on how to fix it? And does it have to do with the patch.?

thedarknight0

Nov 10, 2019
Thanks you. Yes, after installing the patch RAM is not overloaded and finally it became possible to play without constant restarts. But there is an IMPORTANT NOTE: the patch will not work if you do not delete the following files from the folder Game: images80fps.bk, imagesand.rpy.no, imagesbk2.bk. Delete these files or save them elsewhere in case of backup.

View attachment 769278
thanks to the low spec patch it is now fluid and I don't crash (finally) I just replaced the game script, that was giving me problems, now it works fine and I left the three files images in the game

Reactions: Outrider

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
The thing about the harem, is you dont wind up with the doc and police officer do you or am i going with the wrong ending????

Jun 5, 2019
I think there's an image bug on the Harem ending. When you and Haley are back at home and Karen says : Give me some sugar baby, an image of Nikki and Haley pops up, they seem to be at the college that you're going to apply.

Buf0rdC@x

Mar 4, 2019
It works for me fine. The Visit gets much kudos from me because unlike many of these game creators, he actually finished his game and did it well. The only way it could have been improved is if you got them all preggers

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
The thing about the harem, is you dont wind up with the doc and police officer do you or am i going with the wrong ending????
I recommend keeping a save at the choice to go with Juru & Dr Williams or not, you'll get very different scenes & endings each way!

I think there's an image bug on the Harem ending. When you and Haley are back at home and Karen says : Give me some sugar baby, an image of Nikki and Haley pops up, they seem to be at the college that you're going to apply.
That's been fixed in the general release (available to $5 patrons), you're still playing the test version as the thread hasn't been updated yet - although using the latest incest patch replaces the script file to the new fixed version so you could try that in the meantime...

I thought version 12.4 concludes the harem route. But for me it ends like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And then the next screen:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well from the image & dialogue you're definitely on the correct route but if I had to guess it looks like you're using the out of date incest patch - try replacing the script file with the current one from LewdPatcher and it should continue into the Harem ending...

vakarian-01

Apr 10, 2020
Well from the image & dialogue you're definitely on the correct route but if I had to guess it looks like you're using the out of date incest patch - try replacing the script file with the current one from LewdPatcher and it should continue into the Harem ending...
Thank you. Now it works :)

Reactions: Outrider

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What is it with guys hitting girls? I've already played a game that went full scale luckily this was just a slap but still makes me want to cripple Haley's ex :LOL:

Reactions: Scotsman1989

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
holyshit I have not been this blueballed by one of these vn's in a long time. How tf the harem ending does not have PREGNANCY. Damn I was itching to at least see them all in a group pic with their swelling bellies. The game doesnt seem to be completed? so maybe theres hope?? I mean shit, who am I to complain. What a let down

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
holyshit I have not been this blueballed by one of these vn's in a long time. How tf the harem ending does not have PREGNANCY. Damn I was itching to at least see them all in a group pic with their swelling bellies. The game doesnt seem to be completed? so maybe theres hope?? I mean shit, who am I to complain. What a let down
Well, the harem path is now complete. Apparently. Next is the Nikki solo. Which is the reason I repledged. Haven't even played this update.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
There are some big bellies in a few of the earlier endings, like the nikki/Karen one if have not played that yet. Maybe dev did not want to be accused of using those renders again. :p

magus448

May 22, 2018
That and not letting the doctor and cop in the harem, but only as a game over choice. The ladies fool around, it gets swept under the rug but when the guy does, its ww3.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
That and not letting the doctor and cop in the harem, but only as a game over choice. The ladies fool around, it gets swept under the rug but when the guy does, its ww3.
I'm not a fan of the whole: 'Share the girls with each other' anyways. So, I wasn't a fan of the harem. I'm just waiting on the Nikki solo and I truly hope Stiglet doesn't fuck that up. If it's a 'femdom' ending, or a 'Nikki wanting to fuck other girls' ending, I'll drop my pledge again.

4.20 star(s) 194 Votes