Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
This has become a pet peeve of mine. Why does in every game they hold their glasses like this? I assume it's for technical reasons but it still sucks whenever I see someone holding their glass like that.
Inkednj09_LI.jpg

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
I hope Juru comes around in his next game, really a shame if it didn’t happen, she’s the hottest girl...and if we end up with her it’s game over:cry::cry:

Reactions: johnelros

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
For those having stability problems because of the newer smooth animations, Stig just released a patch:

'...added a "Low spec" patch for those with crashing issues, If you don't you can ignore it. It reverts all the caching behavior to default and limits the animation loops to 20 frames each. The same as how the game has always been prior to 0.12.3. Just copy the image.rpy contained the in .zip to the game's \game folder. You should not need to overwrite anything.'

Also because the thread hasn't yet been updated to the 'proper' 0.12.4 general release yet - your results may vary using the incest patch and/or the low spec patch on the test version - I recommend either waiting until OP gets updated with the latest release or even better get it legitimately by subscribing to Stiglet's Patreon! $5 patrons get the newest version...

With that said if you want to try out the low spec patch now, I attached it below...
Thanks, this seems to have done the trick

Reactions: Outrider

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
For those having stability problems because of the newer smooth animations, Stig just released a patch:

'...added a "Low spec" patch for those with crashing issues, If you don't you can ignore it. It reverts all the caching behavior to default and limits the animation loops to 20 frames each. The same as how the game has always been prior to 0.12.3. Just copy the image.rpy contained the in .zip to the game's \game folder. You should not need to overwrite anything.'

Also because the thread hasn't yet been updated to the 'proper' 0.12.4 general release yet - your results may vary using the incest patch and/or the low spec patch on the test version - I recommend either waiting until OP gets updated with the latest release or even better get it legitimately by subscribing to Stiglet's Patreon! $5 patrons get the newest version...

With that said if you want to try out the low spec patch now, I attached it below...
Thanks you. Yes, after installing the patch RAM is not overloaded and finally it became possible to play without constant restarts. But there is an IMPORTANT NOTE: the patch will not work if you do not delete the following files from the folder Game: images80fps.bk, imagesand.rpy.no, imagesbk2.bk. Delete these files or save them elsewhere in case of backup.

2020-08-12_114704.jpg

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 194 Votes