Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I would love to see a solo Nikki femdom ending, she definitly has the body and the mature experience to easily dominate the MC in her loyal boytoy, as long as she will always treat him as her one and only special boytoy.

Regardless i am wanting a Loving Loyal solo Nikki ending most of all, femdom is minted, but true love romance beats it hands down. So i will keep waiting for it, because the possibility of that ending is absolutly worth the wait.
I won't judge you on that. Everyone has their kink, femdom just isn't for me.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
And thats fair enough, i just couldnae help maself saying that when you mentioned femdom Nikki.
Yeah. I know that when the game started, a lot wasn't to my liking, but, it was easy to get around the light stuff with Nikki, I put it off to the MC still being a virgin at the time and a lot of guys in RL have fallen into the whole: 'Hot MILF taking control' so, I just rolled with it because it was very light. But, Nikki, Juru and Rosa are the best in the game. Too bad Juru and Rosa are left out.

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017

Taking a break
Hi guys, I trust you are all well.
I hope you all enjoyed the last update. If you've not played it go go go.
I don't have anything for you this week, but as the title says I'm going to take a break.
There is still a little bit of summer left and I've lots of real world jobs to do that have been neglected for quite a while now, so this seems like a good time.
I'm thinking I'll take a break until the end of the month. I'll of course pause patreon charging you guys at the end of the month. When I come back, hopefully refreshed and recharged I'll start working on the ending for Nikki.
I hope you understand, you're all awesome.
Thank you all as always, take care of yourselves and I'll see you all in a few weeks.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019

Taking a break
I don't have anything for you this week, but as the title says I'm going to take a break.
There is still a little bit of summer left and I've lots of real world jobs to do that have been neglected for quite a while now, so this seems like a good time.
I'm thinking I'll take a break until the end of the month. I'll of course pause patreon charging you guys at the end of the month. When I come back, hopefully refreshed and recharged I'll start working on the ending for Nikki.
Thank you all as always, take care of yourselves and I'll see you all in a few weeks.
I just saw that. Now, I see it again. lol

• Haha
Reactions: Repuci and Outrider

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
I'm not a fan of the whole: 'Share the girls with each other' anyways. So, I wasn't a fan of the harem. I'm just waiting on the Nikki solo and I truly hope Stiglet doesn't fuck that up. If it's a 'femdom' ending, or a 'Nikki wanting to fuck other girls' ending, I'll drop my pledge again.
What about a "Nikki wants to fuck girls with you"?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
On hold tag? Dafaq?

ICC didnt released shit in over a year and only recently FILF got the On Hold tag.
As said on his Patreon and Outrider reposted it here.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019

Taking a break
I wonder how many more times we'll be seeing this? Ahahahaha

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HHUUKK

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
As said on his Patreon and Outrider reposted it here.

He’s said he’s taking a break or going on vacation without the “on hold” tag before.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
I last checked this out... I want to say 12.1 version, before the hold did it ever add more pregnancy content or content with that busty cop?

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
Aw, such a shame that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Even till the last scene I was hoping for it. Now that is the blueball of the century for me xD

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes