ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What an annoying game. It keeps crashing a lot but at least the patch worked this time.
It crashes with that gallery mod and I don't even know how to work out that mod ending whatever.

MrLakes1579

Mar 1, 2019
Just played this on a better setup/screen than before. Really did not know how good the renders/animations actually looked, I mean just wow.

Still a bit salty there was no Hailey/Karen action but it fit the story so I'll just go pout in a corner. Still was super hot seeing Hailey and Rosa in a threesome

Reactions: Outrider

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
That is so vague. For which summer? For CST, summer is almost over.
That's the point, he want to break before the cold wind arrive. Many people in multiple countries also done that, since some government loosen up the pandemic rule, so people hastily go on short vacation.

I just want to know if the dev has any future game planned or not!
Probably not. Even if there's any, he's a "slow dev", since he have irl main job. No need to get haste.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't really like the behavior of Doc and the policewoman Juru. Too slutty. If not you MC, we'll find someone else. Pff, I have my three women who are all mine, I don't need these two. :D
When I went with them, it was just the doctor talking about what big penises she hadn't seen, but the MC is the biggest, of course. And the behavior of Juru.. before was probably not like now when we met her. She's just like Doc now, likes to walk around looking for men to fuck.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I don't really like the behavior of Doc and the policewoman Juru. Too slutty. If not you MC, we'll find someone else. Pff, I have my three women who are all mine, I don't need these two. :D
When I went with them, it was just the doctor talking about what big penises she hadn't seen, but the MC is the biggest, of course. And the behavior of Juru.. before was probably not like now when we met her. She's just like Doc now, likes to walk around looking for men to fuck.
The whole ending felt kinda silly, everyone was acting a bit weird but i guess that was to be expected. Harem is such a weird concept that you have to loosen up a bit in order to make it work.
But when it comes to Juru acting all slutty and all. I don't think it was that much different then what we got to see from her so far.
She was always a slut, but maybe this time she got a couple drinks in her plus the influence from a bigger and more confident slut.

Reactions: Hadgar and Qmil679
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes