lil dicky

Jul 12, 2017
Because the last scene for me currently is with Aunt and Mother in MCs Dorm Room, but I'm not sure if there has been new content added after this

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I think I'm gonna wait until Haley's ending comes out to finish this. I made it to the Rosa and Juru part while mostly going for the Mom options because I read that only she has an ending but I stopped because I really wanted to go through the Haley "route" first. (which is weird for me in an incest game)

I hate cheaters (idk why this game doesn't have the tag) but you can't really get annoyed with Haley because you hardly get to choose who to fuck in this game and I felt bad for her after the first Mom sex scene.

Reactions: NoI'mDirtyDan

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think I'm gonna wait until Haley's ending comes out to finish this. I made it to the Rosa and Juru part while mostly going for the Mom options because I read that only she has an ending but I stopped because I really wanted to go through the Haley "route" first. (which is weird for me in an incest game)

I hate cheaters (idk why this game doesn't have the tag) but you can't really get annoyed with Haley because you hardly get to choose who to fuck in this game and I felt bad for her after the first Mom sex scene.
Haley is next as far as i'm aware.

It is worth playing through Karens ending though, it is pretty good.

4earh

Dec 27, 2019
Here's a cheat mod that I'm too lazy to make a thread for. It has a menu so you can see all the different endings without having to replay and figure out every little choice.

To install unzip the file in your game folder, oh and the mod is incest-enabled only. When you get to the scene in v0.11 after you fight with Haley's ex, the menu appears.

EDIT: First version required using Unren, updated with one that doesn't.
what's unren?

Mar 3, 2018
Here's a cheat mod that I'm too lazy to make a thread for. It has a menu so you can see all the different endings without having to replay and figure out every little choice.

To install unzip the file in your game folder, oh and the mod is incest-enabled only. When you get to the scene in v0.11 after you fight with Haley's ex, the menu appears.

I started off with trying to merge all the mods together - Incest, Gallery and this one. And then I decided to add a few tweaks to this mod to give me an indication of the ending I originally would have got. Finally, I decided to merge the guide by Stiglet into this as well.

Lo and behold, my "supermod".

You'll need to use UnRen to extract all the files first and then replace it with the contents of my supermod. Just run the UnRen tool and use option 1 at the least. You can use Option 9 and run all of them, but it worked with just option 1 for me.

EDIT: Updated to 12.4. This release focuses on the Harem path. There's one choice at the very end that I've added a quick guide for - but I don't think anyone really needs that; the choices are pretty obvious. This update wraps up all the endings. But seems like there's still some things that Stiglet has yet to add. Not sure what --- and I sure hope its not another refactoring because that would just fuck the mod up :(

I've kept the previous mod attached to the post as well, just in case.

Android Port (by Wills747):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Last edited:

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
I started off with trying to merge all the mods together - Incest, Gallery and this one. And then I decided to add a few tweaks to this mod to give me an indication of the ending I originally would have got. Finally, I decided to merge the guide by Stiglet into this as well.

You'll need to use UnRen to extract all the files first and then replace it with the contents of my supermod. Just run the UnRen tool and use option 1 at the least. You can use Option 9 and run all of them, but it worked with just option 1 for me.
Can you develop a mod to give long hairstyles to Nikki....

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 113634

Overview:
A story about a young man who returns to the home he grew up in after being away at college, only to find things are now very different. Follow the main character as he gets himself into many different sexual situations.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-12
Release Date: 2019-12-11
Developer: - stiglet
Censorship: No
Version: 0.12.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac
(v0.11): - - -
Android
(v0.11): - -
Others: COMPRESSED* ANDROID* - UNOFFICIAL ITALIAN TRANSLATION*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Patches:
Extras: - WALKTHROUGH - ENDING CHEAT MOD - Gallery Mod -
ALL IN ONE MOD
Thanks to greg 101 for the links

View attachment 339645 View attachment 339646 View attachment 339647 View attachment 339648 View attachment 339649 View attachment 339650 View attachment 339651
View attachment 339637 View attachment 339638 View attachment 339639 View attachment 339640 View attachment 339641 View attachment 339643 View attachment 339644
I LOVE This Game! ONE of My favorites!!
Completed ALL except "Haley" path.
I AM UPSET by "Karen & Nikki" path; Ending Game.
(Options Continued,...)

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
(could have Ended Better) or Continued,...

"Nikki" path
MC returning from college (summer Break); He enters "Brass Pole" Bar where Nikki still works
She doesn't notice Him immediately as She is preparing to go Onstage to perform.
MC talks with bartender about Nikki. During Nikki's performance she Notices MC.
They talk afterwards, and She gives Him a 'Private Show'. They live together, and Nikki Is pregnant,...)

Include a "Rosa"path;
Also, More with Rosa the Maid could have been included.
Rosa Obviously doesn't live with Karen; maybe Rosa gives MC her Home address (???)
MC punishes Rosa when She is Bad (spanking & Anal sex).
and Rewarding Her (Oral pleasure or Sex with her) when is IS GOOD she have been added,...
Just Food for thought!

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019

SOUNDS COOL!! TY
but I am still kinda New to This,... so I don't understand.
(I am 'kinda' familiar with adding "incest" patches, and Mod's)
Can I get a 'step by step' after the Extraction process, pls.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Just finished playing your game and I have to say that I loved it! Yes it was short and you could only have sex with your aunt but that did not bother me AT ALL. First of it is kind of refreshing to have a FULL game like that even when it is short because then u can really have sex with someone and not build up to it for a few years^^ Second... the aunt was the only lady in there I wanted to have sex with anyway so that was great too! I'm a simple man; I see huge tits I love it =D I'm really looking forward to your next projects =D
Just Curious,... I am assuming that "Nikki" is the Aunt. Does this make "Karen" MC's Bio 'Mom' instead of foster 'Mom'??
(does this Change the Original storyline??)

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019

How will this relate to ME?
I have Only Ever played v12.1
I have completed All paths except "Haley path".

4.20 star(s) 193 Votes