Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Just Curious,... I am assuming that "Nikki" is the Aunt. Does this make "Karen" MC's Bio 'Mom' instead of foster 'Mom'??
(does this Change the Original storyline??)
well yes you just have to install the incest patch there and some dialogues in the storywriting will be different the images are the same.it is just like with all the other games here that contains incest.
but how much will be different i can´t tell i do not played it without incest patch.

Mar 3, 2018
SOUNDS COOL!! TY
but I am still kinda New to This,... so I don't understand.
(I am 'kinda' familiar with adding "incest" patches, and Mod's)
Can I get a 'step by step' after the Extraction process, pls.
So, you start off with the UnRen tool and extract the contents - just run option 1 for that. If everything went well, you should have a bunch of files with extensions "rpy" and "rpyc" in the "game" subfolder under your main folder. If you don't have any rpy files, just run UnRen and decompile the files using option 2 (as far as I can recall, this shouldn't be needed).

Now unpack the mod zip. You should get a similar "game" subfolder inside the mod folder. This contains all the updated rpy files and additional images needed for the mod to work. Copy the "game" folder into your main game folder. It should ask you to merge the folders and then replace the files. Select yes to both - this way you'll have replaced the games unpacked code files with the ones in the mod.

Now when you run the game and start a new game, the mod should automatically kick in and walk you through the next steps. Hope this helps explain how to install the mod - reply back if something didn't work.

Reactions: pongos

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
a06_Camera.jpg

Unlocked
Tight fit
Hi guys,
I hope you are all doing well, things are fine here, work is going on nicely.
I've tweaked Haley's model slightly, played around with her skin shader and HD morphs. I've always felt she has looked not quite as detailed at the other characters. Hopefully what I've done is a subtle improvement.
I'm always looking for a way to make clothes look and hang more naturally. Daz's auto fit is fine for characters that are not too different from the base genesis 3 or 8 models but for mine not so much :).
I tried the Marvelous designer software because I saw some videos of it at work on youtube.
It's cloth simulation is pretty awesome. The problem is its simulation is designed for the clothing that is being made with it. I can import clothing from daz and sometimes it works great, other times they either simply fall to pieces or explode.
One of the best things I like is that it lets you morph the avatar while its wearing the clothing. This means I can put a normal sized piece of clothing on the base genesis 3 model and then morph the model to one of my own.
Like this.
md.gif
The result is very good and it's not really possible to do the same with Daz's built in dforce cloth simulation, which is a shame.
I'm not sure it's worth an investment in though, as I said it only works on a limited amount of clothing. I'll keep looking for other options.
So anyways here's a couple of 4k renders. I used Marvelous Designer on the top.
niksoc1.jpg
niksoc2.jpg
Sometimes I think she looks hotter with the clothes on.
Thank you guys as always and take care.

4.20 star(s) 194 Votes