• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
IDK, it's not that Haley is ugly or anything, but she just never was interesting for me.
It felt like a chore to even play her route while skipping everything. If I am honest, I might just wait until the update after this to play this game again.
If I play and ONLY get the Haley ending as new content, that would automatically be a disappointment. ;)

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018

c01f.jpg

Hi guys, I hope you are all doing good.

Things are going pretty steady so far, I've just finished up my first animation for the next update.

I don't have much to say this week. I put up a poll to choose some sexy lingerie for Haley so if you're a $10 patron be sure to check that out.

I noticed Daz Studio has a new beta that seems to support sharing memory between gpus using NVlink. I do have 2 compatible gpus but they are in separate systems at the moment so it's not something I can test. It's a good step forward if it works though as vram always seems to be an issue and so may be useful in the future.

Something a bit more exotic this week but it seems to suit Rosa well and quite sexy all the same.

That's all I have for you I'm afraid, I'll see you all again next week.

Thank you all for your support and take care out there.

ferrus

May 9, 2017
If hayley was a character in other game, i think we'd all love her. The issue is that she as such incredible competition form the other girls. Nikki and Karen are so hot that they tend to overshadow poor Hayley. Even the tertiary characters are crazy hot! The doctor and professor are smoking. And while the police officer is a fan favorite, she doesn't quite do it for me. my point is that Hayley is actually quite a good character, the other characters are simply too good for her to compete with.

Nor-Van

Aug 4, 2018
If hayley was a character in other game, i think we'd all love her. The issue is that she as such incredible competition form the other girls. Nikki and Karen are so hot that they tend to overshadow poor Hayley. Even the tertiary characters are crazy hot! The doctor and professor are smoking. And while the police officer is a fan favorite, she doesn't quite do it for me. my point is that Hayley is actually quite a good character, the other characters are simply too good for her to compete with.
Haley actually has a great booty that Nikki and Karen to an extent just don't have. Haley's cheeks look amazing when you're clapping them from behind.

I view Haley having a great ass as the opposite of Nikki with her massive tits and Karen being the middle ground having both with nice sized tits and a decent ass.

ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018
Karen/mom during her ending first tells you shes pregnant and then during the epilogue when she's spanking the maid she has a big pregnant belly.
I didn't see that. Is that in the MOM/KAREN ONLY ending? I did the MOM/NIKKI and the HAREM endings and there was no mention of a pregnancy. :unsure:

flachelence

Jan 5, 2019
I didn't see that. Is that in the MOM/KAREN ONLY ending? I did the MOM/NIKKI and the HAREM endings and there was no mention of a pregnancy. :unsure:
Yes, I believe the pregnancy content currently only appears in the Karen/mom route only. Although I wouldn't rule out pregnancy for the other endings in the future.

Reactions: ZakAttak

ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018
Karen/mom during her ending first tells you shes pregnant and then during the epilogue when she's spanking the maid she has a big pregnant belly.
Update: I did the MOM/KAREN ONLY ending and at the very end she told me she was preggo. No scene with her spanking Rosa tho. Just 'THE END' after we kissed. I must not have done everything?

flachelence

Jan 5, 2019
Update: I did the MOM/KAREN ONLY ending and at the very end she told me she was preggo. No scene with her spanking Rosa tho. Just 'THE END' after we kissed. I must not have done everything?
After the "The End" slide is the credits and then the Patreon link and then you should get a short epilogue scene.

Reactions: ZakAttak
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes