I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Finally someone with the same opinion as me. She is, now I'll be killed here, ugly. Yes, for me she is really ugly, looks like half woman/half dude (seriously, who the fuck like short hair on women, they then looks like a dude) ... At least there is Hailey with no competition for me :) Now just do it, shame on me, dislike me! :D
She's kind of integral to the story, it is after all called The Visit, it's her visit that kicks everything off. :)

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
Finally someone with the same opinion as me. She is, now I'll be killed here, ugly. Yes, for me she is really ugly, looks like half woman/half dude (seriously, who the fuck like short hair on women, they then looks like a dude) ... At least there is Hailey with no competition for me :) Now just do it, shame on me, dislike me! :D
Imagine looking at a Nikki, who has almost the same face as Karen, knockers the size of basketballs, and thinking "she's a man, man!" all because her hair is short. It's as ridiculous as anyone looking at a fully grown woman and saying she looks prepubescent because she shaves down there.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Imagine looking at a Nikki, who has almost the same face as Karen, knockers the size of basketballs, and thinking "she's a man, man!" all because her hair is short. It's as ridiculous as anyone looking at a fully grown woman and saying she looks prepubescent because she shaves down there.
Again and again ... my opinion ... doesn't mean when most of you find her sexy I have to find her sexy too ...

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
I don't think you're going to find anyone saying Britney Griner is more feminine looking than Scarlet Johansonn.
Tell it to this person lol

Last edited:

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
i05_Camera.jpg

Unlocked
A-ten-hut!
Hi guys, I hope you are all well.
Things are still going steady here. I want to show you guys what I've done but I really don't want to spoil the update either. Even the picture above I had second thoughts about because I thought It was revealing too much. I don't know, it's not like there are any major plot twist coming up really anyway. These are kinda just the happy endings playing out now.
Anyways I'm hoping I can get the rest of the scene posing and animation work wrapped up in the next two weeks. Then it's just going back and fixing stuff, maybe changing stuff here and there and writing it all up into the renpy script. That took about a week last time.
So that's the plan for now I'll keep you updated as I go.
Fun render time! Officer Juru is back but it looks like she's changed from the police to the armed forces? I'm not sure that uniform is quite regulation.
jurucam1.jpg
jurucam2.jpg
jurucam3.jpg
I'm sure she'd have no problem getting everyone (and everything) standing at attention.
That's all from me this time guys, I'll see you all next week.
Thank you all as always for you support and take care out there.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Man, I must be the only one actually turned off by Juru. She is just too.... exaggerated for me. Now that Rosa on the other hand, she my kinda fucked up :p
I'm not into the "more is better" thing either, but her attitude is just too fun to not find her attractive :)

Rosa remains my favorite because of her personality and constantly subversive manipulations, not even because she's a knockout.

4.20 star(s) 194 Votes