HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018

j01_Camera (2).jpg

Hi guys, it's just me again, I trust you are all doing well.

So current progress is I've started working on the final scene and animations, which reminded to go close the poll that was still ongoing here :)

I've opened it up so you guys can see what won. I've done a few renders of Haley in the winning outfit already and it looks great, good choice guys. I'll put one of them up for you guys next week. I actually expected the runner up to win so it shows what I know :p

Nothing else new to mention, just trying to get this next update done you guys.
Doesn't mean I still can't make some fun renders for your all.

Karen this week wearing what's called "Hot Jumpsuit". I can't disagree with that.

Karen must have been feeling the heat too.

That's all from me for now.

Thank you all for your support and take care out there.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Okay,... I am Sure that at some point THIS has already been covered, and I missed it.
But I am going to Bring it Up again anyway,...
Playing the "Walk through" there are 4 paths to play.

Karen Only - Still Active
Karen & Nikki - Shot Down (concluded)
Harem path - Still Active
Haley path - Still Active (??)

I WAS Never a Big Fan/supporter of Haley.
(Something about her just 'rubbed me the wrong way' from the beginning.)
I Fully support the Karen Path.

I find it odd that the Karen & Nikki Path was Ended,
but the Harem path continued to stay Active.

IF Nikki could convince Karen to go along with the Harem,
why couldn't she convince her to share MC with just her & Karen?? (less competition).
Nowhere to go with that storyline??

Karen Is/was the Elder sister, yet she was able/allowed to get pregnant by MC.
Why couldn't Nikki get pregnant too??

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
It's not cheating if it's girl on girl. That's a rule that is written in stone, especially if the girl is 'cheating' with someone you have both had sex with and had a threesome with. Besides, Haley was only pissed that you were sleeping with Karen behind her back. She wasn't upset that she caught you with Nikki at all.
CHEATING IS CHEATING!! PERIOD!!
Why Is it OKAY for girl/girl "play" Not to be cheating??
IF MC was bi and having sex with another Dude; It would Still be Cheating!!

IF In Your Heart/Soul YOU KNOW that You Should NOT Be "Doing it",
Then It IS CHEATING!!

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I Proposed in a Jan 9th discussion that There SHOULD have been a
Nikki Only Path...

Okay, Karen Is Mad/hurt at MC and refuses to forgive MC; even after Nikki Tried Talking to her
Haley is pissed at MC; refuses to forgive him and goes back with Her EX,... No Big Deal!!

"Nikki" path
(maybe Nikki has changed her hairstyle) New Nikki; New Look.
Nikki Visits MC at College dorm on her own; They talk; He still blames her and asks her to leave.

MC returning from college the following summer Break; He enters "Brass Pole" Bar where Nikki still works
She doesn't notice Him immediately as She is preparing to go Onstage to perform.
MC talks with bartender; asks about Nikki. During Nikki's performance she Notices MC.
They talk afterwards, and She gives Him a 'Private Show'. MC finds job, and They live together.
Maybe Karen will eventually have a change of heart. ???

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Then It IS CHEATING!!
MC cheated first, your point?

Reactions: benyaminlorit

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
Help me out here, everyone. Who has the bigger set of boobs, Aunt Nikki or Officer Juru?
Juru my god their huge and shapely plus bounce physics,Karen a close second,she's got that older women thing happening, Juru comes across as sweet and comely,I'd marry her,either way i wouldn't kick either out of bed

Reactions: Saint Creek

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I am not pointing fingers at anyone, or excusing anyone
Just a Bit Hypocritical & a Double standard Not to call girl/girl 'play' Cheating!!
I'm a lesbo so girl/girl is deff cheating in my book but i've always been a believer in what's good for the Goose is good for the Gander.

If one cheat it stands to reason the other should be free to do as they please.

It is hypocritical in that so many people hate on Haley for doing what the MC had already been doing to her.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I'm a lesbo so girl/girl is deff cheating in my book but i've always been a believer in what's good for the Goose is good for the Gander.

If one cheat it stands to reason the other should be free to do as they please.

It is hypocritical in that so many people hate on Haley for doing what the MC had already been doing to her.
LOL. I Have My reasons for Not Liking Haley. .
But That Is Not one of them. Most of them being her personality.
Funny as it maybe, I Do Not consider what Haley was doing with Nikki as cheating.
And I AGREE with You.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019

Then It IS CHEATING!!

Okay first: the 'it's not cheating if it's with a girl' thing was a joke. second: She didn't fucking cheat! Sweet Jesus, the Haley hate on this board is absurd. Look, hate her for the phone thing if you want, but she didn't ever cheat on the MC. You have a goddamn threesome with Haley and Nikki for fucks sake! Then you ask Nikki to take Haley out so you can cheat on Haley (who is your current girlfriend) with Karen. So what if Haley goes a little too far during the scene, it was your idea in the first place! Plus, Haley is perfectly fine with you fucking your Aunt, that girl is a keeper. The only reason she is upset about you and Karen is because you went behind her back. The only cheater in the whole goddamn game is the MC.

4.20 star(s) 194 Votes