swanstuk

Feb 5, 2020
Buonasera , mi piacerebbe sapere che cosa avete usato per tradurre il gioco in italiano. Per favore, così potri tradurre qualunque gioco.

swanstuk

Feb 5, 2020
Good evening, I would like to know what you used to translate the game into Italian. Please, so you can translate any game.

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
Someone know when the game will be update ? Thanks
As Stiglet said on his patreon post last week, reposted here, if nothing goes wrong the Haley ending comes out at some point this week.

In the meantime I suggest everyone prepare some saves by doing a playthrough of the Haley route, taking note particularly of how badly you have to treat Karen (aka Mom) to get the only ending without her... (unless Stig goes ahead with a Nikki-only ending)

Also take note of dat ass!
db04.jpg

I know she attracted a lot of hate round here, but Haley is actually hot as hell now I think about it, I agree with what was said on here a while back that in most other games she'd be the hottest character, it's just a shame for her that Karen and Nikki are so much hotter - if you're more into MILF-types like me that is!

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
I am looking forward to the next update to wrap up the story-lines.
I do hope there will be a seperate path for Nikki.... she's hot as balls (always had a bit of a thing for short-haired women)
But if not... oh well.

Reactions: DonJohn
4.20 star(s) 194 Votes