• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Are you forced into being with Nikki? I really don't dig the dyke haircut and frankly find her unattractive. Can she be avoided? Feels like so far I've been forced into doing stuff with her.
No & Yes. It depends on what eroute your going for the mom/Karin only, Haley only, Karin/Nikki, or Harem. Your going to be forced into doing a few things with Nikki.

alominus

Oct 8, 2019
No & Yes. It depends on what eroute your going for the mom/Karin only, Haley only, Karin/Nikki, or Harem. Your going to be forced into doing a few things with Nikki.
So there's no Mom & Haley route? I have to pick one or the other or go harem route and include Nikki?

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
So there's no Mom & Haley route? I have to pick one or the other or go harem route and include Nikki?
unless Stiglet is planning on adding a Mom/Karin & Haley route than only way to have them is to go with the Harem route.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
I just noticed; there are people complaining about the lack of a pregnancy tag because of a couple of screens with Karen in her ending in the stinger, but there isn't a multiple ending tag even though there are 5 of them.

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018

f13_Camera (2).jpg

Hi guys, I hope you're all doing well.

Things are okay here, I did have a bit of a cold this week but nothing too bad. It could have been worse...

As you can see above our MC will return home, don't expect any action with Karen though, this is Haley's ending after all. I tried to dress Karen down a bit but she's still so sexy. It kinda makes feel bad she doesn't get any content :/

Anyways I'll keep chugging along. I've still got plenty to do yet.

Here's some more 4k renders. Feels like a while since I did some of our horny Doctor so here we are.

I kinda went with the theme of clothed (at first at least) but still super hot. Maybe it only works because of the tight top and massive tits though, idk.

Anyway that's all this time.

Thank you all for your support as always and stay safe out there.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Are you forced into being with Nikki? I really don't dig the dyke haircut and frankly find her unattractive. Can she be avoided? Feels like so far I've been forced into doing stuff with her.
Finally someone with the same opinion as me. She is, now I'll be killed here, ugly. Yes, for me she is really ugly, looks like half woman/half dude (seriously, who the fuck like short hair on women, they then looks like a dude) ... At least there is Hailey with no competition for me :) Now just do it, shame on me, dislike me! :D

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes