HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
Mac version:

Android version:

UncleVT update the OP.

Last edited:

piptheunholy

Feb 11, 2018
Is there going to ever be a Nikki only ending? The ending with the sisters just left me feeling sad that Nikki thinks she would not be enough on her own.

Reactions: botc76

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
Is there going to ever be a Nikki only ending? The ending with the sisters just left me feeling sad that Nikki thinks she would not be enough on her own.
Probably not. Give Stig credit, he made sure the Nikki+Karen ending was plotted out so it wouldn't seem out of left field.

piptheunholy

Feb 11, 2018
Probably not. Give Stig credit, he made sure the Nikki+Karen ending was plotted out so it wouldn't seem out of left field.
I think Stig did a very good job with the plot of the whole story and I get the Nikki & Karen ending. I just didn't want a Karen ending. So it feels weird to have her there when you don't want her to be there. You play these games and like a certain girl, usually there is an option to be with that girl.

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
There should be a changelog in the OP so I can see if I need the update
Given that this is a linear game - you just need every update. But, given that the current and future updates provide only extended endings for each partner - last was only for Karen. The remaining updates will be finals for Karen+Nikki, for girlfriend, and the final - harem.

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
We will probably wait a while for this update, but I'm curious how it will look.

Overall, I'm not a fan of Haley, I don't like how she played with Nikki behind us. Okay, we're not innocent either, but somehow it doesn't suit me. The situation when Haley enters Nikki's room when there is a quarrel between MC and Nikki, Mom and tells us how we could do it to her behind her back --- She didn't want us in the gym at the time. She is not innocent herself. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Why Am I Even Here?

User4862

May 26, 2019
We will probably wait a while for this update, but I'm curious how it will look.

Overall, I'm not a fan of Haley, I don't like how she played with Nikki behind us. Okay, we're not innocent either, but somehow it doesn't suit me. The situation when Haley enters Nikki's room when there is a quarrel between MC and Nikki, Mom and tells us how we could do it to her behind her back --- She didn't want us in the gym at the time. She is not innocent herself. :ROFLMAO:
with that reasoning, you shouldnt be upset with haley, since you, as the mc, fucked how many people by then?

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019

It's not cheating if it's girl on girl. That's a rule that is written in stone, especially if the girl is 'cheating' with someone you have both had sex with and had a threesome with. Besides, Haley was only pissed that you were sleeping with Karen behind her back. She wasn't upset that she caught you with Nikki at all.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
with that reasoning, you shouldnt be upset with haley, since you, as the mc, fucked how many people by then?
It is a fact, but when you are with someone, you want the other person to be faithful to you, maybe we are not faithful, but in games probably everyone prefers situations where he can have every girl and that she is faithful. :ROFLMAO:
Besides, a lot of sexual situations with Nikki and Karen can't be missed

Reactions: Why Am I Even Here?

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Personally i just imagined it as being a family trait to have well-endowed assets. The women Nikki and Karen with large breasts and asses, and the man MC with a large cock and... ass. So the developer is consistent on that basis. Probably work better if he mentioned it somewhere in the story. And let's say because of that family trait, MC is attracted to other exceptionally well-endowed women, like Haley, Juru, and Dr. Williams.

Unlocked
Haley lingerie poll
Hi guys, It's that time again.
Haley needs some sexy underwear and it's down you to choose it.
So here are your options.
A.
View attachment 524878
B.
View attachment 524880
C.
View attachment 524881
Vote for whichever ones you like best.
Thanks guys, take care.
I'll go with C followed by A. I'd like B better if the color was Black or Blue or maybe Green.

Reactions: botc76
4.20 star(s) 194 Votes