Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Question, why is haley angry with mc for sleeping with aunt without her when she literally did the same on harem route?
Because there is a difference between doing something openly and doing something secretly.

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
Because there is a difference between doing something openly and doing something secretly.
She was doing things secretly. In the ending for Harem she even admits it in her apology. My problem is that it doesn't make sense that she gets angry when she had been doing it secretly as well. It's pointed out a few times that things have been going on in "secret" between her and the aunt. She just didn't know you knew.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
She was doing things secretly. In the ending for Harem she even admits it in her apology. My problem is that it doesn't make sense that she gets angry when she had been doing it secretly as well. It's pointed out a few times that things have been going on in "secret" between her and the aunt. She just didn't know you knew.
That. And the fact that Haley is a big hypocrite (which shouldn't surprise anyone! #TeamKarin)

• Love
Reactions: Why Am I Even Here?

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
That. And the fact that Haley is a big hypocrite (which shouldn't surprise anyone! #TeamKarin)
I know, it was just really confusing for me lol. Honestly though it's kind of weird. Aside from aunts argument that mc had been doing the same, mc doesn't give off the idea that he's going to leave her, he's just being a horndog, while her exploring her feelings sounds a lot like she isn't sure if she wants to be with him. she can say she loves him and wants to be with him still but her actions made it seem different.
Then she goes and gets back with her ex which honestly mc brushes off a little too easily. Girl isn't shy that's for sure.

Nor-Van

Aug 4, 2018
mac update?
Check bottom of pg. 255.

Anyway, I finished the latest update a while back and as someone who is a big Karen stan, I was absolutely not disappointed with this one at all. God, Karen is such a mommy. I was pleased to see MC and Karen completely in the nude like I said. Skin on skin with not a stitch of clothing between them is a crucial component of real love making and the sex between Karen and MC was definitely hot as hell. It's so amazing seeing Karen being a dirty girl and getting after MC.

That epilogue is pretty nice. it's like karen is giving MC a great christmas present in the form of a hot latina. I love the kink of a couple dominating a girl.

I hope the Nikki+Karen ending has all three of them lounging around naked in the shower, hot tub or the pool outside. Hell, they may do that for the complete harem anyway. I'm big on casual nudity in this game and it's a great way to drive home the reality of the current situation between MC and his ladies.

Looking forward to the next update.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Here's a cheat mod that I'm too lazy to make a thread for. It has a menu so you can see all the different endings without having to replay and figure out every little choice.

To install unzip the file in your game folder, oh and the mod is incest-enabled only. When you get to the scene in v0.11 after you fight with Haley's ex, the menu appears.

EDIT: First version required using Unren, updated with one that doesn't.
Does this mod also work with the latest update 0.12?

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
just a question guys about the dev's ending guide , the choice one, two, three...etc start from what chapter ?

freakanime

Oct 14, 2018
It's a bad path for a reason, if you got any girls it wouldn't be a bad path.

You get nothing.
Why do you care about someone preference? I said I was hoping I am ok if it will not happen if you don't like it ignore it.

And even in bad path IIRC he bang the teacher so it is possible he could bang other girls in that path he didn't cut his penis yet IIRC in that path.

• Love

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
1578096835502.png This, NIKI, mega boobed babe is my best character of all games that i ever played. She is sooooo much beautiful, sexy, cute, polite, adoring, submissive, lustful and trouble-free.

If you didnt play the game yet, don't wait anymore. You will agree with me.

Last edited:

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
Nothing changed after update. I tryed all options what i though it will make a difference but there is still same ending with the last version.

Edit: I found the way

Last edited:

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
Nothing changed after update. I tryed all options what i though it will make a difference but there is still same ending with the last version.
Its the end for the "mom/landlady" route. Look if you have the updated incest patch, if you use any. Using an old one can cause to not see new content.

4.20 star(s) 194 Votes