Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Yeah. The "Harem path" IS really a Harem. Includes Mom, Aunt, Haley and probably include Rosa, when the Dev updates this path. At the end of Chapter 11 is where the routes are separated. At the end of that Chapter is where, based on your choices, the different paths will appear.
In fact, if you choose Mom / Aunt's path or Harem path, Ch 11 ends with the threesome between Mom, Aunt and yourself.
no it end with mom aunt talking then game over, no threesome where u would expect it would come, aunt talking mom into it etc, not happening on that path, it is game over

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Hmmm... ok!
Belnick, have you the right save-file for the correct ending?

Last edited:

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
Such a great and satisfying ending, with Karen. I only chase the mom in that kind of game, and it was rewarding :love:
She's definitely one of the best mommies around! She even says those special words I hope to see everytime I play an incest game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I couldn't be more happy about it.

May 26, 2018
Been holding out on this so everyone could enjoy the update without being spoiled. Holy crap, this update was fantastic! This made me really hyped for the Karen + Nikki ending. I've been wanting something out of a Karen update and Stig delivered. I got one of my favorite scenes and it's something I mentioned on here before. Idk if Stig actually goes through the comments on this thread or it happened by pure chance, but it was great that it happened either way.

Mentioned having some action in Karen's business attire and even though it wasn't fully animated it was still amazing to have in the update.

Also some of the best angles/ animations on Karen too
I paid for the last couple of updates and if you haven't you should. It's $5 and Stig deserves it and it beats waiting around for it, but most importantly it supports Stig making great content.

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
Such a great and satisfying ending, with Karen. I only chase the mom in that kind of game, and it was rewarding :love:
She's definitely one of the best mommies around! She even says those special words I hope to see everytime I play an incest game:

I couldn't be more happy about it.
I am still unsatisfied with the ending. It comes too fast. As you know, there is an unplanned pregnancy in the end (like many other games). I wish that impregnation is built into events in the plot of the story. In the end, Karen can say: I am pregnant. But to our MC, it doesn't come as a surprise. Because he knows he did it.

It would be better if our game dev gives us an option: intentional impregnation or unintentional impregnation (already implemented). In intentional impregnation scenario, an event may occur: our MC sees Karen take a pill. He checks the label and finds what kind of pill Karen took. After that he has 2 options: he may want to have a baby with Karen or not. If he chooses Yes, there will be very interesting events that help him to get what he wants. There would be many repetitive events that game players must play to make that happens. It may take many months (time of games). A thermometer may exist to support or track Karen's fertility. Also I hope that there are more sexually aroused dialogues between Karen and our MC when he tries to impregnate her.

I hope that the ending between our MC and Karen and Nikki would be more fun. Perhaps Nikki will help our MC to impregnate/breed Karen ;)

Fast forward story telling is great at some points but in sex scenes I still want to be able to repeat it on demand. Same scene with different dialogues at different times would be great.

Last edited:
Reactions: violin

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
I got one of my favorite scenes and it's something I mentioned on here before. Idk if Stig actually goes through the comments on this thread or it happened by pure chance, but it was great that it happened either way.
I've noticed the same thing too, Stig definitely reads the comments (from this thread and of course on Patreon) and implements the best suggestions!

I paid for the last couple of updates and if you haven't you should. It's $5 and Stig deserves it and it beats waiting around for it, but most importantly it supports Stig making great content.
Seconding this, there's even a $1 tier just for token support if you can't afford $5, it's worth supporting a dev who produce so much great content. communicates regularly, is honest about when he's taking time off and even pauses payments for the whole month when he's not working on the game for a couple of weeks!

I'll refrain from commenting about the unprofessional behaviour of certain other devs in comparison...

It would be better if our game dev gives us an option: intentional impregnation or unintentional impregnation (already implemented). In intentional impregnation scenario, an event may occur: our MC sees Karen take a pill. He checks the label and finds what kind of pill Karen took. After that he has 2 options: he may want to have a baby with Karen or not. If he chooses Yes, there will be very interesting events that help him to get what he wants. There would be many repetitive events that game players must play to make that happens. It may take many months (time of games). A thermometer may exist to support or track Karen's fertility. Also I hope that there are more sexually aroused dialogues between Karen and our MC when he tries to impregnate her.

I hope that the ending between our MC and Karen and Nikki would be more fun. Fast forward story telling is great at some points but in sex scenes I still want to be able to repeat it on demand. Same scene with different dialogues at different times would be great.
You know Stig only has so much time to write, pose, render and code the updates? He (like any other dev) has to prioritize what best to focus his time working on. You're asking for quite a lot of extra work tracking a detail that could boil down to a simple yes/no choice for pregnancy! Maybe those kind of features would be better suited to a sandbox game more than a story-based VN...

Once the Haley ending is out of the way you just know we'll see some crazy awesome shit with Karen and Nikki, I can't wait to see what sex scene scenarios we get - an entire ending with just those 2 is an absolute dream scenario for me... but then of course all bets will be off when we reach the Harem! Oh the possibilities!

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I become only red names! What I make wrong?
5 times I have played this game again & again with this tool.... but evertime the same. :(
I need HELP, please!
All reds mean that you are oriented towards the bad end. Consider that the values found by DrkShark are very accurate, so until all conditions are met, you will not see changes.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2017
har·em
noun
(in former times) the separate part of a Muslim household reserved for wives, concubines, and female servants.

the women occupying a harem; the wives (or concubines) of a polygamous man.
a group of female animals sharing a single mate.

4.20 star(s) 195 Votes