• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

dudejohn

Mar 11, 2018
is there a mac version. because mine ends where he fucks nikki and his mom in his dorm room and they say theyll help him get his girlfriend too

Reactions: Baby Boy

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
is there a mac version. because mine ends where he fucks nikki and his mom in his dorm room and they say theyll help him get his girlfriend too
That's probably the end of this route, I think the only one is the mom route that goes beyond that point.

kidopitz

Jan 13, 2018
Does Nikki + Karen ends after having sex on your dorm room? Or its a bug?

Because when playing Karen only route when you're at home Karen always want to have sex with you but you always decline it seems that if the Karen + Nikki route is working you could at least have sex with Nikki but it just stops in the dorm room.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Does Nikki + Karen ends after having sex on your dorm room? Or its a bug?

Because when playing Karen only route when you're at home Karen always want to have sex with you but you always decline it seems that if the Karen + Nikki route is working you could at least have sex with Nikki but it just stops in the dorm room.
The recent update's focus was the Karen only path, Karen+Nikki and Harem paths updates will come next. I assume they will be 2 seperate updates but who knows, time will tell.
Also there is a 4th path where MC fucks up and loses the girls but i don't see why it would need any more to it so i hope there won't be any continuation on it as it would only be a waste of time. And the sooner he's done with The Visit, the sooner we get to see what will be his next project.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I really might have to download the cheat mod from DrShark. Walkthrough does help but not to a certain extent (leads me to game over) of the endings (been trying to get the Nikki and Karen before Hayley's and Karen's). I still like it nonetheless.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I really might have to download the cheat mod from DrShark. Walkthrough does help but not to a certain extent (leads me to game over) of the endings (been trying to get the Nikki and Karen before Hayley's and Karen's). I still like it nonetheless.
How hard is to make 21 choises using SKIP method ?????? Start new game, make choise what route you want to play, use skip dialogue (you`ve read it allready) and use WT and play all 4 routes about 10 mins !!!!!!(y)

Reactions: Drox9 and armion82

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
Stiglet just added the following goodies to his Happy Holidays post (original post here), incredible stuff! Be sure to support if you can!

Unlocked
Happy Holidays
Update: I had a little time so added a little extra for you guys down at the bottom.
P.S.

Here's a little more for you guys
kazxmas3.jpg
giphy.gif

Fullsize attached.

Last edited:

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Stiglet just added the following goodies to his Happy Holidays post, incredible stuff! Be sure to support if you can!

Unlocked
Happy Holidays
Update: I had a little time so added a little extra for you guys down at the bottom.
P.S.

Here's a little more for you guys
View attachment 494995
View attachment 494997

Fullsize attached.
Amazing.

Reactions: Outrider
D

Deleted member 1273790

I felt that Karen was better with her hair tied, she looked beautiful with that hair compared to her long hair. Although the time of hair selection some time ago I chose karen with long hair, but in my opinion karen is more suitable with the hair tied. :D:whistle:

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
Question, why is haley angry with mc for sleeping with aunt without her when she literally did the same on harem route?
Edit: I understand she apologizes, but that doesn't really change the fact she did it and alls well that ends well. She had no ground to stand on and her just blowing up and it ending up the way it did doesn't really make sense imo.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes