Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Already managed to make one without getting any in the end.

I also got it only from mom.

what choices I have to do for Harem route Mom, Aunt and Girlfriend?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
this update is very bad seems to force you with Haley and she is my least favorite girl unless i am missing something
Yeah, you are missing a lot.

You only get forced with Haley if you picked her choices during the game so she can't have been that low on your list or you'd have got one of the other 4 endings.

Do you think he still bones the professor? :unsure:
Dunno hun, haven't got the bad ending yet or tried to bone her so don't know what happens.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
helpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
please can you help me a moment ... i don't understand what error i'm making ... in the unloading way i open the file i copy and paste it all in the folder but when i start it gives me version 10 instead of 11 why !?
What are you copy and pasting?

Delete version 10, download version 11 and then play.

The only thing that should need pasting is the new incest patch if that's your jam.

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
It is for you, that's the bad end. Nothing more to get, your choices were terrible and you got no one.
Oh, well that's shit

Here are the routes, start of this update

Bottom 2 are Karen + Nikki and Karen (dont remember which is which, believe Karen is 6-4) 6-1 is Haley and 6-2 is harem
I used your Harem save, becuase I got the bad ending, is there a variable to change your in-game name?

qyx455

Dec 3, 2018
Hi all :) As someone who's trying out various modelling techniques, I'm curious... does anyone know what DAZ addon was used for the MC's tree trunk? I have a character I'm developing, and he requires something similar... any thoughts? I've tried a number of available addons, but for one reason, or another, they end up looking wrong :/

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Well i got the bad ending and thats fine. I thought I was on the harem route but I guess you never know. I kinda feel ripped off honestly. I think its the quick end and easy way out for the dev i guess. Kinda sad since i'v played this so long only to have it end this way. But I guess the dev has other plans. I enjoyed this story so much untill this update. Very disappointed.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well i got the bad ending and thats fine. I thought I was on the harem route but I guess you never know. I kinda feel ripped off honestly. I think its the quick end and easy way out for the dev i guess. Kinda sad since i'v played this so long only to have it end this way. But I guess the dev has other plans. I enjoyed this story so much untill this update. Very disappointed.
Endings are all based on choices you make, it's not the devs fault you didn't get the ending you wanted.

There are 5 endings.

Bad end.
Karen.
Karen and Nikki.
Haley.
Harem.

Harem ending is there if you made the right choices to get it, that's all on you.

Reactions: Outrider

Glen_Quagmire

Oct 30, 2017
This was a fantastic update I only wish the MC would of had the same
sex position with His Mom that He had with the Professor "Cowgirl"
and then also the same where He pounds Her from behind

Plus it would have looked so much better if His dick was all wet
as He was pounding His Mom harder and and faster

4.20 star(s) 195 Votes