• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Gaele

Jul 14, 2017
Hi! How many footjob scenes are there?
I found only one scene with the aunt at the beginning of the game.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
In this update, can I end it with Haley permanently? and, by the way, thanks for the share ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
In this update, can I end it with Haley permanently? and, by the way, thanks for the share ;)
You end it with Haley perma in the last one if you get caught with your dick in Nikki's arse.

She ends up with someone else.

If you didn't play her route throughout the game you have no chance of getting her ending or the harem.

She's with her new guy and getting groped as you walk by.

So, yes, you can end it with her full stop. That also locks you out of the harem ending meaning all you have left are Karen, Nikki and Karen or the bad end.

Personally I stuck with Haley, she was my second fave but my first fave doesn't have and ending so Haley is my girl.

Reactions: bobbo69

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
I keep getting the bad ending even when I change the bad_end = True to False.
Any specific time in the story or combination of variable that need to be set to not get this?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I keep getting the bad ending even when I change the bad_end = True to False.
Any specific time in the story or combination of variable that need to be set to not get this?
Lots.

All choices from the start go into picking the ending path changing 1 variable won't do anything.

adidas420

Sep 18, 2017
this update is very bad seems to force you with Haley and she is my least favorite girl unless i am missing something

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
helpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
please can you help me a moment ... i don't understand what error i'm making ... in the unloading way i open the file i copy and paste it all in the folder but when i start it gives me version 10 instead of 11 why !?

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes