• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
uh somebody will say what needs to be done to get a scene with haley?
I'm really can't be certain what the trigger is to be honest with you, I think I kinda neglected her in my playthoughs, cheated on her with the sexy doctor (both times), chose to spend time with Karen or Nikki over her at every opportunity, but I did let her win ping pong then fucked her at Karen's workplace, then told her I see a future together with her, that seems to have got me her scene...

If I replayed the game on the specific saves that got me the good stuff I guess there's a chance I also skipped the doctor in favour of Haley but I don't remember doing it, my save folder is a hell of a mess, I don't know what I did in what file haha! I definitely know my uploaded saves don't lead to bad end!

If you keep failing and really want get her scene it's in the first save I uploaded a few posts above, along with the most awesome scene ever at the end...

Edit - Thank you Stig! EVERYBODY JUST USE THE HANDHOLDER GUIDE!

Reactions: CrinosAD

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I loved Haley's but I am a tiny bit disappointed that

Nikki has to share.

My absolute fave, well, joint with Haley and she has to share. The woman that started it all doesn't get her own end.

It's nothing important just a little "oh, that's a shame" moment I had but I absolutely cannot complain, I got everything I wanted with Haley.

She was the one I was most looking forward to seeing, I adore her.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
To all who have comment about SvsComics... Sorry i only went back one side back & BIG thanks to you all who tell me were a could downloaded that.... THANKS....

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Crap! Was looking forward to this but the game bugs on me once the mother walks in at the end of the V10 save. Anyone got a save that works please.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes