• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
This game really needs the walkthrough. For me, there's nothing intuitive about making the 'correct' choices.

For instance if you want to end up with Haley you have to remember to spy on Karen changing then, when massaging Karen, stick your dick between her tits. :WaitWhat: WTF sort of logic is that? Some of the 'right' choices make no sense at all and when it comes to the point that you should be making real choices you get no choice at all.

Also how is there no Nikki only path? Not my personal number one but from the start she seemed to be the main focus so for Haley and Karen to have a solo path but not her is yet another thing that make zero sense to me.

Don't get me wrong, this game has been fun with some great animations, but at this point I'd be quite happy to just ditch the fam and the gf and move in with the cop and maybe have the maid come round to provide her services a couple of times a week.

I'll keep an eye out for the next project from this dev as I've seen enough from them to anticipate that good things will follow but as The Visit rushes towards the finish line it's fair to say that I'm feeling a little bit underwhelmed.

Good boobs though (y)

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
hi can you tell me how ti use your saves ? i new player
just put them in the save folder, which is in the game folder. be sure to remove the 578876_ on the save too (right click it and rename) should be called 6-1-LT1 6-2-LT1 etc.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mm9090

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Also how is there no Nikki only path? Not my personal number one but from the start she seemed to be the main focus so for Haley and Karen to have a solo path but not her is yet another thing that make zero sense to me.
That was the let down for me.

Nikki has been my fave since the start, even the dev claimed she was his fave, yet she's the only one without an ending.

She was the one that started it all and she doesn't get to end it.

It just seems like a really weird choice to me.

SuA

Phong Lăng Thiên Hạ
Donor
Jul 10, 2017
Wait, so this game ends at either v0.12 or v0.20, whichever the dev wants to name the next version lol. Not even v1.0.

• Angry
Reactions: UncleVT

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wait, so this game ends at either v0.12 or v0.20, whichever the dev wants to name the next version lol. Not even v1.0.
Does it matter?

In the grand scheme of things does whatever version number it ends on change the content or how people play it?

So the ending themselves are not complete? Or are the present endings complete, the final chapter will add more?
This is the build up to the endings.

This cements what ending you'll see next update.

The next one has the full endings in, this was just the set up for it. Same thing Sisterly Lust did.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Like Nikki said, she is just the manipulator of the situation. Got MC to bang her, got Karen to bang MC, got Haley to bang her and MC at the same time. Made Karen go back to MC (with or without herself) and now her final task is to get Haley into the harem.

I find it stranger that there wasn't a Nikki/Haley ending. That would be seamless, no drama at all. However, I do think Haley being mad that Nikki/MC were banging without her to be a bit hypocritical, thats exactly what Nikki/Haley did to start the 3-way "relationship".

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Like Nikki said, she is just the manipulator of the situation. Got MC to bang her, got Karen to bang MC, got Haley to bang her and MC at the same time. Made Karen go back to MC (with or without herself) and now her final task is to get Haley into the harem.

I find it stranger that there wasn't a Nikki/Haley ending. That would would be seamless.
Except near the end of the last update Nikki sits down and asks why she couldn't be the one to be picked.

It's like that entire conversation never happened.

Stay Frosty

Jul 17, 2017
Do previous saves not work? I get an error after the end of .10.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And then after I get the traditional renpy error message.

Last edited:

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Except near the end of the last update Nikki sits down and asks why she couldn't be the one to be picked.

It's like that entire conversation never happened.
Exactly. It would be that "feels good" moment if Nikki had separate ending.
Anyway, Nikki/Karen threesome ending should be canon imo.

blaackstarr

Dec 24, 2018
Nice, got the Harem path without using a guide. Didn't get to have sex with the professor tho. Gonna replay and get all the endings when the final update releases.

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Damn it. Dont say this is the end? Looks like I have to restart my game I got the Mc didn't get back together with anyone route. I'm a loser all by myself lol
I thought the same thing.. Thank God I checked on here! There's a couple of posts a few pages back that help. One offers a no-mess set of saves to choose from, the other shows you what variables to change to get the end you want.

Reactions: SandmansMisery
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes