bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Doesn't work for me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
nvm i forgot to use unren :)
Sorry about that, I updated with a version that doesn't require you to unren and I also clarified what you get with each choice in the endings menu.

Reactions: Q Who

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
if anyone wants to change the path they are in with the commands this should help:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this helps!...
Thanks!

This scores need to be lower than some value, makes no sense. So if i got for example Karen and Nikki 15 and Haley 5 is a bad ending, instead of N&K ending because i was too nice to Haley? WTF?

K18

Apr 19, 2018
So if you’re going after Harem Route or Haley Route, you can still get with Doctor Williams at the hospital, but will get the bad ending if you choose to also do the 2nd encounter with her in the dressing room.

So the teacher is more or less a consolation prize?

What’s up with this week of updates where the MCs are getting beat up by their girl’s ex-boyfriends. First "MILFY City" MC gets beat up by his sister’s ex regardless of the players’ choice (but MC gets revenge) and now The Visit’s MC getting punched and knocked down by Haley’s ex.

Hopefully Rosa, Juru, and maybe Dr. Williams will appear and a scene in the last update on the Harem route.

Reactions: KingKillua

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Im just saying I think this game could have gone much longer. I feel like the end came to soon.
The plot had nowhere else to go.

Carrying on any longer would be dragging it out when he'd already got everything he wanted and just needed a conclusion.

I think it is better that way threesome is great for Nikki Route since she probably got the most amount of Sex scene already.
I don't care about the amount of sex scenes, that's a ridiculous premise to base who gets an ending.

She started the whole thing and should have got an ending, it just makes sense.

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
Here's a cheat mod that I'm too lazy to make a thread for. It has a menu so you can see all the different endings without having to replay and figure out every little choice.

To install unzip the file in your game folder, oh and the mod is incest-enabled only.

EDIT: First version required using Unren, updated with one that doesn't.
It's not working. I applied the incest patch and then extracted the two files in the game folder inside 'the visit'. Where do i get the option for the ending? Main menu? New game? Didn't see any.

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
The plot had nowhere else to go.

Carrying on any longer would be dragging it out when he'd already got everything he wanted and just needed a conclusion.

I don't care about the amount of sex scenes, that's a ridiculous premise to base who gets an ending.

She started the whole thing and should have got an ending, it just makes sense.
Even if the main story has ended. Stiglet can still probably do holiday exclusive releases.

Reactions: Raven Hex

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
I'm holding out for the Doctor/Professor ending...
Mind you, a Rosa/Officer Juru dungeon ending would be the ultimate!
Bow down to my Master's grande pene...

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
The strange thing is that before I saw the post about the codes for endings, I did a playthrough picking all the choices that distanced myself from the characters other than "karen". But that also wasn't sufficient to get a "non-bad ending" which is feel is rather badly designed, especially as we don't have any information on what sort of points are necessary and when we get the points necessary.
You also don't feel any impact of "lacking points" for the scenes until the ending, which is rather silly, I did my best to ignore Nikki, but even then I had to go through the anal scene, even though I said no, and karen caught me -> bad ending.

WILL PA

Jul 12, 2019
Really good selection of endings, I hope the next update (epilogue?) will feature stories of how each of the endings turned out. If there's a pregnancy option, that'd be awesome. Marrying Karen + living openly as her husband + a few babies = !!!
That would be very greeeeatt, the dev should think about that.

Reactions: HoboCop86

MadMax13

May 7, 2018
so this is the end of the game? why its not "complete" then, or does the dev have some future updates planed?
anyway even if its the end, its a good game, it could had went at least 1 to 2 updates further but, thats the dev's decision.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes