Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Carrying on with the story and the MC is annoying me now, like why do we have to play as someone who's acting like this?
"My life fucking sucks." said the person who made the choice to have sex with his Mom, Aunt, Girlfriend, actual Maid and a Cop, but "My life fucking sucks." Jeeesus, he's such a whiny baby.

"Nothing bad could possibly happen.", he says whilst walking on a burning tight rope. It was never a case of if, but when, he should be saying "Oh well, the most depressing thing is I can't keep fucking them all, but I still did, ayy!" and then 'Won't Get Fooled Again' starts playing.

The MC is capable of dodging a punch but instead of using his ability to dodge to make the guy look like an idiot, he goes into dum dum mode and swings back, yeah gg, nice to be reminded we're looking at the world through the eyes of a pleb.
Not every games needs an alpha there are other kinds of people's too...Its called make something new...Have you heard of a Wolf's pact Hierarchy..There are Alphas, Betas, Gammas, Deltas, Epsilons,Zetas,Iotas,Kappas and Omegas in Descending order. The MC is an Omega he is a wimp but atleast he is honest and shows how much he have been spoiled and kept under the watchful shade of Karen..if i can recall correctly Nikki does confirm this at the end of this version..So it can be concluded that MC is just another reflection of karen.

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
when i read ''fuck equine mommy with u horse cock...'' :unsure:

anyway LOVE fucking the mom best update for me great week many good games update SS/Milfcity/lust epidemic/echoes of lust/ and many others

ogar nightelf

Jun 30, 2019
So basically I downloaded the update for 1 sex scene and to learn that I made all of the wrong decisions in the previous versions?.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Really?

Bit of mockery and banter and the best you can come up with is whining?

A lesser woman would tell you to leave the witty remarks to those more capable but of course I would never antagonise a moderator, i'm far too pleasant.

Top of the morning to you, sweetness.
Oh, you'd prefer a thread ban instead? Got it, consider yourself lucky that it isn't other mods that looking at this.

and yes, all i can see here is whine, or would you prefer autistic screeching like a dying roadkill instead?

or i could go back policing thread in shadow.

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
(continues waiting patiently for actual changelog)

What? Sure, very clearly stated, this is the penultimate update, there was a surprise redhead dropped on us, and we have the general specifics on endings available, but changelogs are my kink, dood.

That would be seamless, no drama at all.
I remember a time where Karen drops a bombshell about wanting to go exclusive with MC a couple of updates back... and mention that she just-bout catches MC with his dick up Nikki's ass at the end of the last (or two past) updates... nooo dramaaaa at aaall. (jazz hands)

God, Nikki and the M.C have the same hair.
Funny story, in days of yore named MC Nix before having any idea Nikki's name was, well, Nikki. It's highly fitting, given, both of them are horny AF (also given, towards the many complaining about her not getting a solo ending, she's actively perpetrating and seemingly entirely fine with when MC manages to make moves on other women on his own, and went for Haley herself, and assisted to some extent in going for Karen, don't think she'd ever lock herself down in a 1 on 1).

She started the whole thing and should have got an ending, it just makes sense.
(See above) Now, given, based on a screenshot and some comments in the past dozen pages, it seems she might have been interested in something like a monogamous (???) relationship with MC, but again, think 'her' personal favored ending in comparison would be the Harem one, would it not?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So basically I downloaded the update for 1 sex scene and to learn that I made all of the wrong decisions in the previous versions?.
Yep.

Thing with multi ending games is they need to have set triggers or it's all rng and no one wants rng endings.

I will admit a couple of the trigger choices maybe slightly obscure and not what you'd typically pick for a given route.

Choosing to spy on the mother or not when on Haley's path should be obvious but spying is the right option. It's not what you'd typically think so I had to play my choices more like a puzzle in that I needed to put the other women off as much as I wanted to make Haley happy.

It's odd but it was fun for me.

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Oh, shit, right, by the by; for future comments on this page (230); Believe it or not, the walkthrough in OP is up-to-date.

I know, I know, you are shock, try checking it out before insisting this needs a walkthrough or mugged you in an alley with surprise-consequences for your actions?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
consider yourself lucky that it isn't other mods that looking at this.
Why?

I get on with most of them, had banter with a few. Some of them even get really kinky and spank me.

and yes, all i can see here is whine, or would you prefer autistic screeching like a dying roadkill instead?
If mockery is what constitutes whining to you then fair play to you.

Autism joke though, is this a Call of Duty thread?

The pre pubescent "dudebro's" called, they want their early 2000's insult back.

or i could go back policing thread in shadow.
No, i'm genuinely pleased to have you here, we haven't spoke before and i'm always up for meeting new people. I am being legit there, no sarcasm, I may like banter of ribbing people but meeting folk on the web of nets is always fun.

Just don't tell me you're going to be one of those that gets aggro at the bants. Nothing worse than people who dish out but can't take it.

We've all taken a strap on up the arse once in a while, no need to make it an issue.

Some of us just prefer to stick it up dry.

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
Ha ha... I’ve been playing all these months to get a bad ending. Sadly :ROFLMAO:
BUT! There is a reason to passing the game a second time!
Ah... it was nice to dive into it again. And, between us, the music used in the classroom, and others, “standard melodies”, they cool soothingly. Good game!

I noticed one mistake. When MC returns from... a private conversation, and ponders on his bed that he doesn’t need “mom, Haley and... Haley” Err... :unsure:

Reactions: Nerttu and Qmil679
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes