pj13

Apr 22, 2018
where do i need to put the file with the savings for the harem ending for playing it?
Go to the folder of "the visit" There will be a folder named "game" click on it. There should be a folder that says "saves".
(if you haven't played the game yet then it won't be there so just start up the game and the game will automatically make the folder "saves")

Make sure to remove the numbers in front of the saves you got from here. It should look like this when you put it into the "saves" folder :
1-1-LT1.save

The first number means what page of the saves it's in and the second number goes from 1-6 as this is the place the save has on the page. (each save page has 6 free slots for saves)

The example i gave means first page and first slot on that page.

You can change these numbers as you wish if you want to give it a different place in your saves.

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Can't get the harem ending and still get the doctor, who's probably the hottest character in the game. Harem ending is intuitive and probably don't need a guide for it at least if you're lucky. The other good endings are highly nonintuitive and if you make even one "mistake" in a list of 20+ choices you probably won't get them, instead getting the bad ending. This is why the guide is necessary. It would be nice if the endings were more forgiving so that you could, for just a few examples, get the Karen ending without having to buy her the magazine, or get the Karen+Nikki ending without having to buy Nikki the magazine, or being able to get the Karen or Karen+Nikki endings while still embroidering your story about meeting Haley. The idea that which magazine to buy, or what seems like an innocuous third choice in the game, determines so much is silly. Perhaps use a point system so that accumulating enough of them for each character is enough to get the right ending. ex. Karen over 15 + Nikki over 15 gets their combined ending.

I actually wanted the Karen+Nikki ending because I was never really interested in Haley at all, but I went for harem ending instead because I didn't want to be a jerk, which you kind of have to be to get the K+N.

Best boffable girls in the game: Juro, doctor, Nikki, Karen, professor, Rosa, Haley

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
Some people are still mistakenly saying the endings of this update are the actual endings of the entire game, so I will reemphasize that this was the penultimate update, setting up which of the four endings you will see in the NEXT update - the finale - remember the only actual ending to the story you can get as of v0.11 is the bad ending.

Also, for those interested Stiglet wrote this comment a few hours ago on patreon when asked if it was the end:
The plan is for another update, however I may need to split it in half, work on two of the endings and release that, then the other two.
Hopefully that means he has planned plenty of content for each ending, I'd guess at least one animated sex scene plus plenty of dialogue, maybe some nice tender moments in the Karen, Haley, and Nikki+Karen endings, and something crazy (and hot as hell) in the harem ending!

Still, I already got the exact sex scene I was most desperate to see in the game from this update, I thought he would save it for an ending (I also quietly feared he'd never even make it) so to now find out I will get even more of that from an ending with Karen AND Nikki together has me so damn happy I can hardly contain myself!

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Also more realistic, women always tend to do more talking.

It's not sexist if i'm mocking my own gender.

Nor is it sexist if it's true.
We have a saying in German: "Ein Mann, ein Wort. Eine Frau, ein Wörterbuch." [A man, a word. A woman, a dictionary.]
Not sexist either, just quoting. :D

------------------------------------------------------

To who else it may concern:

* To people complaining that you only got one scene, you are either on the bad end path (if you received The End) or you locked yourself down with Haley. In total there are three scenes in the update, two of them on the harem path.

* So, it turns out that my Haley path was mostly the harem path due to several wrong decisions, which I managed to screw up then too. So essentially all my save games are useless and thus I grabbed the WT and did one save for Haley and one for Harem. I expect no further choices in the epilogues.

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
* To people complaining that you only got one scene, you are either on the bad end path (if you received The End) or you locked yourself down with Haley. In total there are three scenes in the update, two of them on the harem path.
Wrong! There are four different scenes, in the two saves I posted several pages back you can see all four between them:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You'll always get one or the other in the nurse's office, but what happens the dorm room, if anything, all depends on what ending route you're on.

carnage655

Jan 29, 2018
Hmmm i fucked up somewhere because even when i dont want to fuck Nikki in the ass the game ends because he fuck her anyway.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Lol at Haley throwing a fit because the MC was fucking Nikki, while the MC also caught her before licking Nikki's pussy and she was expecting the MC to be out with Karen :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: BobJenkins

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Wrong! There are four different scenes, in the two saves I posted several pages back you can see all four between them:
You'll always get one or the other in the nurse's office, but what happens the dorm room, if anything, all depends on what ending route you're on.
Oops, my bad. I'm not really interested in the Mom solo path, so I missed that scene.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, i stopped caring for her paths after that scene. I still find it hilarious. So what's the explanation there?
Not really an explanation she just....

Admits she was cheating on MC with Nikki and that she got carried away and didn't know how to handle the situation. She says they should have talked things through properly.

Doesn't get any closure on the Karen or Nikki and Karen route cos she doesn't speak to him again she walks off with her boyfriend.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Not really an explanation she just....

Doesn't get any closure on the Karen or Nikki and Karen route cos she doesn't speak to him again she walks off with her boyfriend.
Well good luck to her, doesn't make it any better. Which is too bad, she was my favourite initially. Doesn't make me want to go back to redo the choices to see what comes of it. Thank you for the answer, though. You might also want to put that in a spoiler for others that want to see it themselves.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes