Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
can some send me saves for the previous version. "because of poor choices i couldn't get back with the girls"
Play the game from start, using skipping and WT !!!! Takes about 10-15 mins !!!!:D(y)

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Somehow the MC started to act like an idiot in the last update... I don't understand anything he did at the end. No matter what ending I got (I got Karen and Nikki at first), I didn't understand how he lost all agency, blamed everybody around and wasn't able to say anything right or at the very least stay with Nikki and then later try to figure it out with the others. Well, maybe he is that type of person, but I thought the whole game, that he was different. At least Nikki saved his, her, and Karen's relationship. She is cool as fuck. :D
I liked the update and endings, though, don't get me wrong. I was just surprised by this, so I had to vent it a little bit.

P.S. I also replayed the game the same way I did before (at least I think so), and got harem ending... I don't know what I did wrong with Haley last time. Probably just one mistake or what.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes