twisti46

Sep 25, 2017
It's not working. I applied the incest patch and then extracted the two files in the game folder inside 'the visit'. Where do i get the option for the ending? Main menu? New game? Didn't see any.
Same for me...maybe I am retarded or idk but I don't see any menu aswell. I tried with Unren aswell and still nothing

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
so this is the end of the game? why its not "complete" then, or does the dev have some future updates planed?
anyway even if its the end, its a good game, it could had went at least 1 to 2 updates further but, thats the dev's decision.
There is at least one more update, maybe two.

Reactions: MadMax13

freakanime

Oct 14, 2018
I don't care about the amount of sex scenes, that's a ridiculous premise to base who gets an ending.

She started the whole thing and should have got an ending, it just makes sense.
The premise of she started the whole thing so she needs to have a solo route is not really that convincing either. Its like who gets your virginity will be the end game.

The story just didn't mesh well with a Nikki route and I played the Nikki + Karen route I doubt a Nikki solo route will be good since she isn't the girlfriend and she isn't the Mom.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TempTitle

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
For all Italian players I have just published the Italian translation of The Visit 011. The translation system, like the distribution, is completely new. Please report any errors/crashes in private.

Per tutti i giocatori italiani ho appena pubblicato la traduzione italiana di The Visit 011. Il sistema di traduzione, come la distribuzione, e' completamente nuova. Prego segnalarmi, in privato, gli eventuali errori/crash.

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
Carrying on with the story and the MC is annoying me now, like why do we have to play as someone who's acting like this?
"My life fucking sucks." said the person who made the choice to have sex with his Mom, Aunt, Girlfriend, actual Maid and a Cop, but "My life fucking sucks." Jeeesus, he's such a whiny baby.

"Nothing bad could possibly happen.", he says whilst walking on a burning tight rope. It was never a case of if, but when, he should be saying "Oh well, the most depressing thing is I can't keep fucking them all, but I still did, ayy!" and then 'Won't Get Fooled Again' starts playing.

The MC is capable of dodging a punch but instead of using his ability to dodge to make the guy look like an idiot, he goes into dum dum mode and swings back, yeah gg, nice to be reminded we're looking at the world through the eyes of a pleb.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Carrying on with the story and the MC is annoying me now, like why do we have to play as someone who's acting like this?
"My life fucking sucks." said the person who made the choice to have sex with his Mom, Aunt, Girlfriend, actual Maid and a Cop, but "My life fucking sucks." Jeeesus, he's such a whiny baby.

"Nothing bad could possibly happen.", he says whilst walking on a burning tight rope. It was never a case of if, but when, he should be saying "Oh well, the most depressing thing is I can't keep fucking them all, but I still did, ayy!" and then 'Won't Get Fooled Again' starts playing.
I will admit, as much as i've enjoyed this game, I did find the whole "it was all your fault" to Nikki to be a bit whiny.

For a guy who's been sticking his cock in a lot of pussy he went from decent protag to angsty teen drama queen pretty quickly.

Although looking back he always was a little bit like that. He sulked when Nikki turned him down at the start to et control, he was always doing what others pushed him into doing. Even when he was punishing Rosa it was because she manipulated the situation and even in the police station she got what she wanted or Juru pushed for it.

Then the easy way he got knocked out near the start, said nothing to the guy that mouthed off about his mum and then threw the weakest punch i've ever seen to then get knocked down by Haley's ex.....

I don't think he was ever meant to be the "alpha" type. He's more of a beta that got really lucky and had Nikki help him out because she wanted that cock.

I didn't complain cos the last part of the update for the 2 paths I saw redeemed it and eh got Haley back so all is well.

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
I will admit, as much as i've enjoyed this game, I did find the whole "it was all your fault" to Nikki to be a bit whiny.

For a guy who's been sticking his cock in a lot of pussy he went from decent protag to angsty teen drama queen pretty quickly.

Although looking back he always was a little bit like that. He sulked when Nikki turned him down at the start to et control, he was always doing what others pushed him into doing. Even when he was punishing Rosa it was because she manipulated the situation and even in the police station she got what she wanted or Juru pushed for it.

Then the easy way he got knocked out near the start, said nothing to the guy that mouthed off about his mum and then threw the weakest punch i've ever seen to then get knocked down by Haley's ex.....

I don't think he was ever meant to be the "alpha" type. He's more of a beta that got really lucky and had Nikki help him out because she wanted that cock.

I didn't complain cos the last part of the update for the 2 paths I saw redeemed it and eh got Haley back so all is well.
Teacher reminds MC to not tell anyone.
Immediately tells his roommate.

I mean honestly, the MC right now, it's all just coming out about how garbage he is, like 5 minutes he managed to not say anything to anyone but can't help but keep his stupid mouth closed, just lie to him, "Dude, you know what you told me about Professor McKenna? Turns out it's not true, I saw her after class and we just sat talking about things with each other, it was kind of nice actually." Right there, done.

"If they don't want me, that's their loss." Oh for christ sake...

Although something against Stiglet, "The End" Seriously? Just, right there, like that, "The End"? Come on, you can do better than that, surely.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Although something against Stiglet, "The End" Seriously? Just, right there, like that, "The End"? Come on, you can do better than that, surely.
The End one is the bad end, there are 4 others that are better and will lead up to proper endings in the next update.

The way the MC acted never bothered me much, it was always the women that carried this.

They could have replaced the MC with a mute that never spoke a word i'd still have got my enjoyment out of it anthough the conversations would have been a lot more 1 sided and shorter.

Also more realistic, women always tend to do more talking.

It's not sexist if i'm mocking my own gender.

Nor is it sexist if it's true.

We do talk a lot.

Anywhoooos...

MC, yeah, bit of a fool. It was Nikki that carried the original when it was just that first part but when he expanded on it the collection grew.

I know some people don't like Haley but I think she's awesome. Between her, Nikki and Rosa i'd have been happy with that but the side girls were all great too and even though I wasn't a fan of Karen's character she could certainly hold a scene.

Out of all the characters the MC was the weakest but the rest of the cast still made it enjoyable enough for me to overlook that.

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
Here you go guys.
It is so nice of you. I would like all developers to be as caring as you.

stiglet How? How do you manage to make Aunt Nikki sexier with every update?
Have you been wandering the desert for 40 years in search of revelation? Have you sold your soul to the devil? Have you found a teacher in the mountains of Asia who has revealed to you the secrets of being?
You have to tell us. If something happens to you (don’t get me wrong, I sincerely wish you long life), mankind should not lose this knowledge!

Reactions: asd33asd33

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Also for anyone wanting to change their path, don't worry about dev variables etc. Simply d/l guide (post 4446), check options for 'skip unseen text' and start a new game. Now just keep hitting skip until you reach a choice and choose the appropriate one. That way you can reach your chosen ending in less than 5 minutes.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes