Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
I don't particularly want to have everyone here know my name but I'm willing to share just to prove the good stuff's in the update, if you guys want I can upload 2 saves from the very last frame of v0.10, playing through each will lead you to all four sex scenes in two playthroughs, but obviously if you stick with them into the final update they lead you to only two of the endings...

Damn I guess I got REALLY lucky last night with my game saves haha

May 26, 2018
I got the bad ending. Definitely needs a walkthrough to show what choices get what outcomes.

Got the Karen ending. If you’ve favored her throughout the game then chose to tell Nikki to “stay the way things are”, beat Haley in ping pong, and chose the “what if we get caught option” when Nikki offers the ass pass

Last edited:

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
Okay then, both of these lead to different endings (and all 4 incredible sex scenes between the two of them), remember to rename files so renpy recognises them, I personally recommend playing the first file first, the end is my favourite scene ever!

Also don't spoil the surprise for people!

Edit: I should note both files were saved with incest patch active, also the second file isn't quite the last frame of update 0.10 it's actually a few lines in but hopefully you can roll back!

Last edited:

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017

Hey guys,

I hope you are all well.

You may have noticed I've posted the test version of 0.11. I was really hoping to do that yesterday so I could have the main release ready for you today but I just couldn't get it done in time.

The test version is in decent condition. I've not spotted any major problems yet. I should have the normal 0.11 release done for tomorrow I believe.

I was just going to leave it like that but I don't want to leave you guys empty handed so here are a couple of super quick renders of Prof. McKenna. You should see more of her tomorrow too.

Thank you all and check back in tomorrow!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ConsciousFantasticEasternnewt-size_restricted.gif

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
there wasn't any evidence that tells the player what happen if you choose something even if the dev tells that there will consequences.
No evidence in a choice based game with all the women asking if you saw a future with them that choices would matter?

Wut?

It practically slapped you in the face with a "choices matter" warning. Of course decisions counted, that's why you were given choices to start with.

What did you think the purpose of the choices was especially when it's been stated for a while that it would have multiple endings.

I will not play again
I can say with almost 100% certainty that zero fucks were given this day.

4.20 star(s) 194 Votes