• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
And now his no-fap has ended.

One month! The longest I've ever held out in my life, my streak broken. All thanks to Stiglet. $20 patronage is well worth it!

I won't spoil anything but OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!

My greatest dream, just... all I wanted to see from this VN. IT happened. That's right, IT!

That's all I will say for now...

Just... consider becoming a patron of Stiglet if you're not already, guys.

Now I'm completely drained. Good night.

...good god, the climax...
Yours or the game?

Reactions: Outrider

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
As long as it takes.

Could be tomorrow, could be next month. Could vanish in a ball of fiery doom ... who knows.

What I do know is the testers refuse to leak that version so you'll have to wait.
This conversation smells like blue balls.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Let's wait for the final version, then the compressed version and then the incest patch lol I guess I will play it Saturday, not a complaint, I love this game, I can wait some days... even after last chapter cliffhanger! :eek:

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
In addition, new version of the incest patch will be only after the release.
And without it, if the game was played with it, the old save will not work. :sneaky:

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
Hey guys I'm a bit more clear-headed this morning haha, boy oh boy what an update though! You'll find out later why I'm so hyped!

In addition, new version of the incest patch will be only after the release.
And without it, if the game was played with it, the old save will not work. :sneaky:
Not for me! My saves have a ton of back and forth between the patched & unpatched versions, it basically changes a few lines as well as Karen's name to Mom which means some ctrl skip won't work the first time when going back to try out new routes, which by the way I suspect many people will soon be doing.

Again I won't be spoiling anything, and for those who keep asking when the completed update will released, the patreon post from Stiglet (posted on the last page) literally says it'll be out today! Have a little patience!

So when I posted last night I had only tried one route from my saves, thankfully I got (I think) the absolute best one first, then I remembered Stiglet mentioned a while back this update contains the 'bad ending', and he also said of the four sex scenes in the update it's possible to see them all in two playthroughs, if you make the right choices.

I didn't encounter any renpy errors, nor did I notice any bugs when testing, but I guess only Stiglet knows about the number crunching going on under the hood. As he has said, as of the end of the current version (v0.10 Fix2) you've already made the choices that set your path towards one of the games multiple endings, which this upcoming penultimate update sets up - I've found 3 different ways to end this update, including the bad ending, but I'm not 100% certain which choices will get you... certain specific scenarios... I guess we can pool our knowledge and work that out when it's released.

I will highly recommend to prepare for this update you should keep a save back at the point Nikki asks you about getting more serious with her (when you caught her drinking milk at night), as well as remember the Haley bedtime commitment decision, I'm fairly sure they matter the most but then again character points have been adding/subtracting throughout the entire game so who other than Stiglet knows what choices will guarantee what ending you get.

It's bittersweet now there's just one more update after this one, but damn what a ride!

Also when the update gets released don't spoil it for yourself by looking at the images before you play! Trust me!

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Hey guys I'm a bit more clear-headed this morning haha, boy oh boy what an update though! You'll find out later why I'm so hyped!

Not for me! My saves have a ton of back and forth between the patched & unpatched versions, it basically changes a few lines as well as Karen's name to Mom which means some ctrl skip won't work the first time when going back to try out new routes, which by the way I suspect many people will soon be doing.

Again I won't be spoiling anything, and for those who keep asking when the completed update will released, the patreon post from Stiglet (posted on the last page) literally says it'll be out today! Have a little patience!

So when I posted last night I had only tried one route from my saves, thankfully I got (I think) the absolute best one first, then I remembered Stiglet mentioned a while back this update contains the 'bad ending', and he also said of the four sex scenes in the update it's possible to see them all in two playthroughs, if you make the right choices.

I didn't encounter any renpy errors, nor did I notice any bugs when testing, but I guess only Stiglet knows about the number crunching going on under the hood. As he has said, as of the end of the current version (v0.10 Fix2) you've already made the choices that set your path towards one of the games multiple endings, which this upcoming penultimate update sets up - I've found 3 different ways to end this update, including the bad ending, but I'm not 100% certain which choices will get you... certain specific scenarios... I guess we can pool our knowledge and work that out when it's released.

I will highly recommend to prepare for this update you should keep a save back at the point Nikki asks you about getting more serious with her (when you caught her drinking milk at night), as well as remember the Haley bedtime commitment decision, I'm fairly sure they matter the most but then again character points have been adding/subtracting throughout the entire game so who other than Stiglet knows what choices will guarantee what ending you get.

It's bittersweet now there's just one more update after this one, but damn what a ride!

Also when the update gets released don't spoil it for yourself by looking at the images before you play! Trust me!
Cheers for the info man, reading that just makes me want it even more! I'm so tempted to increase my support to get it right but knowing my luck recently it'll be released not long after, so I'd end up spending $15 and feeling like a fool again.

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
Cheers for the info man, reading that just makes me want it even more! I'm so tempted to increase my support to get it right but knowing my luck recently it'll be released not long after, so I'd end up spending $15 and feeling like a fool again.
No problem, I'm being extra careful not to give away story/sex scene spoilers, the only information I gave regarding the content of v0.11 is basically what Stiglet has already said in past previews plus my own advice on which saves you (hopefully) have to load from to find all the content.

Having said that, there's one particular render in the pictures folder that I can't work out how to get, it must set up another ending, or might not make it in the final release but having played this update I'm still not so sure what all the multiple endings will look like in the finale (but I'm certain I know what one will be!)

Regarding pledges, it's up to you what you want to give to a dev, it's more about supporting their work than anything else such as what you get in return, you're receiving digital products (although earlier, granted) which always get pirated anyway at this point, so I certainly wouldn't feel like a fool for supporting him, Stiglet's a great dev!

The only dev I'd feel foolish for supporting right now is Gumdrop haha!

Last edited:
Reactions: Amonlip9000
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes