lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
stiglet
And if you do not an "ending", but an alternative story (update a little more than the usual ending), in order to briefly show, say... how MC moves to study closer to his aunt, right after the prologue, and how their relationship is going. Generally bypassing the girlfriend, mom and so on. A completely new look at history) Though short. :unsure:

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
a60_Camera.jpg

Pinned
Hi everyone, I hope you're all doing okay.
Things are good here, I've just spent the last two days setting up a new location and some new minor characters I want to use. Should be worth the effort though, I'll be sure to give you guys a preview next week. I also learned a bit more about how I can place lots of characters in the background of my scenes without using too much Vram too, hopefully making them feel a bit more alive.
I put a poll up at the weekend, if you're a $10+ patron be sure to check that out.
I'm putting the custom renders on hold for a while. The scenarios were getting increasingly elaborate, which was great but I was perhaps spending too much time on them.
That doesn't mean I won't still try and do some fun renders for you each week though.
This week we have Nikki and Haley. I don't know how they got into this position, maybe you guys can think of something, but I think I know what happens next.
16a.jpg
16b.jpg
16c.jpg
That's all from me for now, I hope you enjoy.
Thank you all as always and take care out there.

ferrus

May 9, 2017
Nikki is best girl. I lover her hair, her style, her personality. I get that Karen has a lot of popularity and with good reason. But Nikki has been the most interesting by far and i can't wait for her ending. Honestly i'd love for her to get her own game. Maybe a prequel of her from just before the game? I'd love to see it.

Sep 1, 2017
Nikki is best girl. I lover her hair, her style, her personality. I get that Karen has a lot of popularity and with good reason. But Nikki has been the most interesting by far and i can't wait for her ending. Honestly i'd love for her to get her own game. Maybe a prequel of her from just before the game? I'd love to see it.
Nikki is basically the reason how this tech demo turned into this great game which had a dozen of major updates.

I know people have a serious milf fetish on this site but at the very beginning it was just the MC and Nikkis bombshell body and cougar like personality which made all of this possible and i'm very glad the patreons voted for a Nikki only ending too.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
First lines:

Oh tits tits Tits tits tits tits. Oh i having an erection! Tits tits oh she is gonna notice! tits tits

Cmon those cups are already lilke 10 inches depth, i dont think your cock is gonna trespass 2 pieces of fabric and cut that distance to her groin unless you do it on purpose (or your dick is larger than your femur,of course...). Either way you can break the hug and go grab her suitcase. Escaping from an boner is like an instinctive survival skill.
Who stands like an idiot with a boner?
This damn cheap fanservice writing gets on my nerves. I hope it gets better.

Edit: It didnt, of course he has a massive dick and gets a lot of focus. Well I tried.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Roman DeVil

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
I modified the last renders of Niki adding long hair the result is perfection
View attachment 818261 View attachment 818263 View attachment 818264
Can you Make a mod to give Nikki long hair in the game because it will be awesome as it will solve a huge problem of long hair lovers because they will play the modded game and those people who like Nikki with short hair will play the original game(without mod) I know what I am asking include a huge amount of work but I would like to know your opinion is it even possible to make such mod...

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Can you Make a mod to give Nikki long hair in the game because it will be awesome as it will solve a huge problem of long hair lovers because they will play the modded game and those people who like Nikki with short hair will play the original game(without mod) I know what I am asking include a huge amount of work but I would like to know your opinion is it even possible to make such mod...
Maybe we should do the same for the size of her tits too...you know..for the smaller tit lovers out there? *rollseyes*

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
didn't get it..
Problem is there are quite a few things players might like different and they all need a load of renders and actually setting up renders and making them and doing after production work on them is what takes most time. So no current dev team is able to offer options like that, they just do not have the resources.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's possible but it would require a ton of work. She's in most of the game so that's a ton of rendering and would require people to have some knowledge of how mods work as you'd have to unpack the game to replace the images.

To put it bluntly, it's a lot of effort for very little payoff so doubt anyone will bother.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Is there a Nikki solo ending planned? I mean the game isn't marked as finished so I assume a few more endings will happen.

Hope for Nikki solo
Haley & Nikki
And
Haley & Karen ending would also be great.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is there a Nikki solo ending planned? I mean the game isn't marked as finished so I assume a few more endings will happen.

Hope for Nikki solo
Haley & Nikki
And
Haley & Karen ending would also be great.
Nikki solo ending is the last ending. Dev only planned to do the endings we currently have but enough people wanted a Nikki solo ending that he decided to add it.

As far as i'm aware that will be game complete then.

Reactions: Fayrus

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Nikki solo ending is the last ending. Dev only planned to do the endings we currently have but enough people wanted a Nikki solo ending that he decided to add it.

As far as i'm aware that will be game complete then.
Thank you. I'm glad Dev is at least considering Nikki solo ending.

Reactions: Fayrus

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Can't believe he made us beg for it.

The woman started it all and she wasn't even going to get her own ending.
Well she may have been the one to start it all, but if you remember, in that original version she didn't get an ending either

She just fucked her nephew then left, and that was it

So it would actually weirdly funny and loyal to the original version if he didn't give her own ending

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Well she may have been the one to start it all, but if you remember, in that original version she didn't get an ending either

She just fucked her nephew then left, and that was it

So it would actually weirdly funny and loyal to the original version if he didn't give her own ending
Sure, but arguably the moment the question was asked by Nikki and the option was included, about whether or not you could be in love with Nikki and in a serious relationship with her, it created an expectation that fans were obviously going to want to pursue.

From that point on, offering an ending that was solo for everyone else accept Nikki would naturally generate some backlash, especially considering that she is the only one with so much influence over MC. It would make sense that MC be angry with her still, but it wouldn't make sense that he remains that way, especially after losing Haley permanently to douch bag, (another scene that in my opinion breaks Haley's character. I'm not saying she should forgive MC and help him to the nurses station still, but it's hard to swallow the idea she would stay with that douch after that) and being unable to return to be with mom. Basically why if Nikki was his only opportunity for love with any of them, would he say no because if rather be alone than with you. That point kind of kills the Nikki Karen ending and the Harem ending all that says is Nikki isn't forgiven which based on other endings obviously isn't true.

Alternatively an ending with Nikki and Haley could work out as well. Could start similarly to a Nikki only ending up to the point where Nikki finds out about Haley walking away with Douch bag after MC gets beat up by him and personally kicks him in the balls slaps Haley and asks her if that is what she really wants or prefers over her and MC. Then offers Haley a triangle relationship with the two of them that Haley accepts.

Alternatively you could start Karen's ending normally until a few weeks later where Haley shows up at your home crying about everything that she missed and how wrong she was about was walking away with Douch bag. While MC struggles to figure out how he feels and prepares to turn Haley away hurt in his eyes because a part of him still loves her and knows better than anyone what it's like to make a mistake, Karen overhears everything and can't bring herself to Deny Haley a part of MCs life, after all it was Nikki who fucked things up, pulling the puppet strings poor Haley was just another victim. The reality of the legal situation also begins to weigh heavily as well as the thought of a future with no grandchildren. Just as MC is ready to send Haley away not willing to risk losing Karen again with a broken face filled with tears, Karen invites Haley in were they all talk about the future.

Yeah just a few bits I thought would kind of fit and would be cool.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes